Author Topic: 911  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Infamous Simmons

• Brent Simmons
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: April 24, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
I suggest that if there is a dispatcher online, 911 calls should only be directed towards them. This allows for dispatchers to try and dispatch one or more units as applicable to the call.

Another suggestion would be the dispatcher having priority over the radio. (This means all units radio transmissions are blocked out when the dispatcher starts talking.) This will allow the dispatcher to be heard with out the cluster-fuck of radio spam.

Reason I suggest this is I had no control as dispatcher over the units. 10 units would respond to a domestic disturbance...

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 911
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 08:31:58 AM »
I do agree with the 911 calls. It is really annoying as dispatcher, when someone type /911 and all officers drive to the crime scene..

As you said. It should only be the dispatcher who see the /911 calls.

But for the radio "block" i don't like it, maybe lower the volume of the others. Else would the dispatcher have a chance to keep spamming the mic, and making everybody else unable to talk, that would be really annoying too.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 911
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 08:39:03 AM »
I do agree with the 911 calls. It is really annoying as dispatcher, when someone type /911 and all officers drive to the crime scene..

As you said. It should only be the dispatcher who see the /911 calls.

But for the radio "block" i don't like it, maybe lower the volume of the others. Else would the dispatcher have a chance to keep spamming the mic, and making everybody else unable to talk, that would be really annoying too.

I believe crap head said you can't lower the sound of the radio. As for the 911, that's a pretty good idea. Instead of a cop seeing it and just heading there, the dispatcher can send x amount of units.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal