Author Topic: Lost money when i got banned.  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Azure

• View Profile
    • Awards
Lost money when i got banned.
« on: February 07, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »
When i got banned i lost around 85k, i would like it back for proof just retrace my money before i got banned.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lost money when i got banned.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:51:11 PM »
Alright.

I have never heard at any point or time a player loosing there money because he/she was banned, I myself have never experienced it either. There was a glitch at one point that money did get glitched out but was fixed from my understanding a long time ago. This is virtually impossible to check in the logs and without evidence of you actually having the cash (which is also almost impossible) then you do not have a case to go off of. It does not take long to gain back that much cash anyway due to the fact if you get a job you will have it in a couple hours.

hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lost money when i got banned.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 08:54:57 PM »
The admins can easily check the logs as long as you had withdrawn/deposited money before and after you got banned

This is me assuming its for OCRP.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal