Author Topic: My thoughts...  (Read 2389 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My thoughts...
« on: August 14, 2012, 06:07:42 AM »
Every day I think about being artist or musician or even a commentator. Then I realize I have nothing to do that stuff with. Every time I go to sleep I dream about these crazy animations I have thought up when I was awake. Then I realize, I don't know how to do it. People try to hold me back because I am young. They say I can't do it, I try and I come out with scribbles and they just laugh. I watch movies and play games and think one day I want to do this, but how? Everyday I wake up and get harrassed and held back for my age, there is always a stereotype that make people think that kids my age can't do anything and are worthless, but when you try to live out your dreams somethings do come true. I have been trying this whole summer to make a exotic creation, but I don't know how. With the tools I have now, nothing would work. I try to make animations and I just sit there each day looking at a white board thinking how can I do this stuff. I look up tutorials and nothing helps, I try to make stickfigure animations but they come out choppy. I have no support and I am walking a lone road on my way to doing something brilliant. I try to commentate and upload it to youtube and when I look back, that video was choppy and laggy. Now that Catalyst Gaming and RP has inspired me to try to make great things, it falls to peices.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 06:15:37 AM »
Every day I think about being artist or musician or even a commentator. Then I realize I have nothing to do that stuff with. Every time I go to sleep I dream about these crazy animations I have thought up when I was awake. Then I realize, I don't know how to do it. People try to hold me back because I am young. They say I can't do it, I try and I come out with scribbles and they just laugh. I watch movies and play games and think one day I want to do this, but how? Everyday I wake up and get harrassed and held back for my age, there is always a stereotype that make people think that kids my age can't do anything and are worthless, but when you try to live out your dreams somethings do come true. I have been trying this whole summer to make a exotic creation, but I don't know how. With the tools I have now, nothing would work. I try to make animations and I just sit there each day looking at a white board thinking how can I do this stuff. I look up tutorials and nothing helps, I try to make stickfigure animations but they come out choppy. I have no support and I am walking a lone road on my way to doing something brilliant. I try to commentate and upload it to youtube and when I look back, that video was choppy and laggy. Now that Catalyst Gaming and RP has inspired me to try to make great things, it falls to peices.
Animating takes practice. Look up tutorials, and keep at it. You'll get it some day. As for commentating, you're too young. No offense, but no one wants to listen to commentaries done by prepubescent eleven-year-olds.
Live free or die

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:03:11 AM »
It took me five years from the time I started to play guitar to gain the skills that I have now. It's a long road to do good at what interests you so just stick to it and don't be discouraged by the little things. Trial and error.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 12:40:17 PM »
You'll figure out your talent one day. I figured out that mine was music and rhythm. I'm very creative when it comes to music and i actually never expected to be good with music and was nervous to actually play it. Finding your talent and what your good at is hard but for me i eventually just start doing it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal