Author Topic: [DENIED]Victor Mondez's Civil Authority Application  (Read 988 times)

Offline Batman1337

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Victor Mondez's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:48:29 PM »
Victor Mondez's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Handsome Devil

IC Character Name: Victor Mondez

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character wishes to join the Civil Authority. My character wants to join the civil authority because he respects the laws and the badge of the Civil Protection. My character obeys the laws and enforces them to his fullest extent.

My character wants to join the civil authroity because he wishes to enforce the laws/rules and obied by them as well.

This is the reasons my character wishes to become a Civil Protection Unit.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Lawful,Strong,Reliable,Respectful,Brave,Outgoing

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect combine civil authority to be a little be difficult but something to entertain me for hours a day. The experience for my character will be a fun job and he will take it as if his life was at stake and it is.

Me and my character will both have some problems from time to time sure but everyone does. We will both power through them and correct our mistakes.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Victor Mondez is a russian who when he was a child had his parents taken away by the government. Then Victor ran and caught a boat to america. Victor lived a normal life as a American from then onward. Victor was a police officer for a year but then quit. The Combine took over soon after.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes he was removed because he was excecuted

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
about 3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
about 2 and a half years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
about 3 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I remember once i

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Victor Mondez
CID: 33357
Height: 6'5
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 270
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: extremely crafty/smart
Notable Qualities: Fast durable strong

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, I have many times mostly on purpose. I try to keep my rping exciting so when i see a chance i go for it. Mostly it's me throwing small rocks at the city scanners or tellnig the cps to shut up and leave me alone.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Absoloutely

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the Civil authority so that i can enforce the laws and respect them. I will proudly serve the Universal Union

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Victor Mondez hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:43:35 PM by ?Purple? »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Victor Mondez's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 08:43:19 PM »
UNIT: 738
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Victor Mondez>
Citizen Identification Number: 33357

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application is short in every aspect.. Before you apply in 2 weeks again I WANT you to read the requirements and what you need to apply. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <CCA.C45.GRID-DvL.718>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal