Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Alexei Borjoven's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Alexei Borjoven's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 07, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »
Alexei Borjoven's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [Kai Daniels] [//.A.\]

IC Character Name: Alexei Borjoven

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
  When Alexei first walked out of the train station in City 45, he witnessed a citizen and a unit. This citizen had ran and been caught. Alexei saw the unit doing his job, and the uncivilized man being tied for it. The man being tied then attempted to hit the officer and failed, causing him to be beaten more severely and sent to detainment. This did not only let Alexei witness the actions of the units, but also made him realize that they stop the people that are too incompetent to follow the rules rather than going around beating random citizens which some make it seem like. Alexei instantly respected the units and wished to help them as much as possible.

Alexei went into District 6 eventually. He wandered around, then found a group of people. All of which were talking about a resistance group they were attempting to start. Alexei's first instinct was to examine them. He watched them and saw their appearances and kept it in memory. Later that day, he reported the people he had seen earlier. This gave him Loyalist status, which then made him realize that he could easily help the CCA this way.

Before the take over, when Alexei was in school, he would report any fights to a staff member. If he caught somebody cheating on a test, he would inform the teacher. He did not like anyone who didn't follow the rules. When he was older, he got a job as a ticketer. He would write tickets for people that were parked in places they should be. He wished to be a police officer, and he knew he wasn't doing much, but it gave him a feeling he liked. Like he was helping the world be a more civilized place.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Alexei has many traits that are important in a person.

Smart, he was able to persuade citizens into thinking he was not Loyalist in order to gain more information about them to report to a unit.

Loyal, he sees the combine as leaders, not tyrants.

Respectful, he polite to units and does as they ask and does not treat citizens unfairly unless presented with a good reason.

Responsible, if Alexei is told to do something, he does it. No questions asked (unless by a citizen he cannot trust)

Honest, Alexei does not lie and has never lied to a unit.

He also is a quick leaner and can comprehend things quickly.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect being CCA will bring challenges and rewards towards my character. Alexei has always wanted to contribute to the Combine, and being a unit would make him feel as if he is succeeding at this. Alexei's traits are well for being part of the CCA. He is loyal so he will do as he is told and will not do anything not allowed. He would be slightly nervous to be picked, but yet honored at the same time.

I think being CCA would be nice for me because I can handle people. I also think it would be relieving because I see many citizens walking around breaking rules, and yet the most that can be done is to request a unit to the area. I have good patience and am nice to players that don't necessarily know what they're doing. I also expect it to be hard work, though I'm willing to handle it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Alexei Borjoven was born in August of 1990. He was born into a poor family who could barely afford their small house. He was always nice to his parents and people around him.  As a child, Alexei Borjoven was repeatedly bullied by others. He would first tell them to stop politely, then report it to someone that had more control, such as a parent. When he was in middle school, he really started getting annoyed by people breaking rules. He'd report everything from a fight happening in the lunch room to a student dropping trash in the halls. He felt good when they received punishment because it made him feel as if he helped people like that not bother the good ones. This behavior continued through high school.

Later in Alexei's life, he got a job as a ticketer, giving him the ability to write tickets on vehicles that were violating rules and laws placed for the safety of the public. He knew his job was not the best, but yet he felt as if he was following the rules. He wished to be a law enforcement officer. He had never been in a fight and always been a good student but he never went into college due to not getting a scholarship and his parents unable to afford it. He continued his job as a ticketer for two years. When he quit, he was 23. During the year 2014, he was unemployed. The economy was getting worse. He had a friend that was willing to get him a better job. It was almost a year later when that plan quickly ended and the Combine had come. They were stronger and superior, taking only 7 hours to overwhelm the Earth.

Alexei Borjoven slowly stepped out of the train station into the plaza of City 45. He had been dragged around left and right and his memory was blurry. The first thing he saw was the big monument in the middle of the plaza. More specifically, the citizen on the wall and gate around it. There was a unit behind the citizen trying to tie the citizen. Alexei assumed the man had done something wrong, and would be hurt too bad if he stayed calm. Instead, the man attempted to strike the unit. With a few swings of baton, the man was on the ground. This made Alexei start thinking. If the man had stayed calm, that wouldn't of happened. He kept observing and quickly started respecting the CCA.

Eventually Alexei walked into District 6. He met a few people buying contraband and arguing with each other.  He learned the name of a few and kept them in memory, making sure to gain their trust. After learning about a resistance group they were trying to start, he walked away. He found the highest ranking unit he could and claimed he had information. Alexei was then brought into an area to talk, and gave the unit the information resulting in multiple Loyalist points once the people were caught. This made Alexei realize that he was helping the CCA, and that he could continue to help this way to make keep the world a little bit more civilized. He eventually totaled with 20 Loyalist points, and still unknown to resistance members.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since RP was big in Garry's Mod 9

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Six months (started in September 2011)

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Six months (first serious server)

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?
Thirteen (13) years old

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Alexei Borjoven's first time reporting resistance activity. It was amazing being lead by a unit and having the feeling of ending a small bit of the resistance in the server.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Alexei Borjoven
CID: 48949
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 120 lb
Mental Distinctions: Smart and Loyal
Mental Defects: NONE
Mental Advantages: NONE
Notable Qualities: Loyal, Smart, and can easily comprehend.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority to contribute to the city and the citizens populating it.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Alexei Borjoven hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:25:46 PM by Kom?Як »
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexei Borjoven's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
UNIT: 226
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...