Author Topic: Zak Grants diary entry.  (Read 1045 times)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zak Grants diary entry.
« on: November 02, 2011, 03:04:52 PM »
Well, its been a while since I have writen another diary entry, and I just thought...maybe I should start again. So i have been in the Outlands for about 8 months now (Somewhere around that area) and i have come to realise two things recently. One, the OTA are pushing harder than ever...i think i saw some sort of commander unit, He was huge! But they sent in dropships to collect citizens and take them...off world i guess, Just like those announcments keep saying, also they keep sending Scanners, and whenever someone gets spotted, Hunters arive and tear the place apart. The second, Wildlife is getting more active, Antlions are attacking more, Grubs are all over the place, and Antlion guards keep pummeling us. Its getting harder to live out here, but, we have to carry on. Dave still acts ungrateful, Save the guys life and he hates you...odd. Angus and Eli have joined the Alliance, in which i am extatic about, no two people deserved it more. Anyway i should wrap this up...Bye?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zak Grants diary entry.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »
Hey again. Well i was suprised when Doc came back and told me something was happening in city 45, still not sure what he was on about, Almost got killed by OTA as usual...But this time, Milo, Vek, and Eli saved me...They should not have, They suffered worse than i did, anyway so i was in a room and he was interrogating me, he asked all standard questions like, What was my name, so on so forth, then he asked for Dave Woods, I laughed straight in his face and said "I am not telling you a fucking thing!" That's when Milo showed up and attacked him. Milo...died later that day, His wounds were too great and, I could not do anything about it. Its over now and life carries on, But still...i'm gonna miss the lil buddy, anyway i should wrap this up...time to fix up my Kevlar, See ya
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal