Author Topic: I guess a formal one of these is needed.  (Read 1119 times)

Offline The Sage

• View Profile
    • Awards
I guess a formal one of these is needed.
« on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:41 PM »
Hi there! I've been playing on the HL2RP servers(Both Canals and City) for a few days and I guess I should formally say Hi on the forums. You might notice I already have some posts, that's because I was here before but I lost interest in RP for a little while. I'm back though. So I hope to see you all around, also I wanted to know what are some things I can do to earn loyalist points and when I should do them.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I guess a formal one of these is needed.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 04:37:08 AM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 07:00:32 AM »
You said you were here before?   Welcome back to CG, glad you came back.  To earn loyalist points you can do a few things such as cleaning the streets or UCH, reporting crimes and propaganda, giving speaches about how the UU is good for citizen's, and pretty much anything that benefits the UU and the CCA in any way.  The best time to do them is when asked to by a CCA unit or when there's a few walking around patrolling, that way they see you doing it and award you a point or two.

Offline The Sage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 07:43:33 AM »
Thanks Kronic, I had already asked some before hand but they said there was nothing available, so I guess I'll have to try again today. I got TT so I can get a rag and clean up the streets, makes for good passive to.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal