Author Topic: Hey you!  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Panda

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hey you!
« on: August 21, 2012, 08:08:02 AM »
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I am Space Kitty- Known by the beautiful book I am drawn to! %100 the time I am on the server HL2RP,
it's my favorite thing role playing. I play as Emma Gills, some of you may know me as that, as I play as her, well, %99 of the time.
I love reading books, and playing Garry's mod. Hmm what else? I guess I LOVE all of you, and hope to see you in game!
<3 V FOR VENDETTA. It\\\\\\\'s the most amazing thing ever. ~*

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hey you!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 09:02:11 AM »
Howdy Space Cat, I am on HL2RP and Outlands 100% of the time, though I do spend more time on HL2RP.  I wish you the very best in your travels and hope that you stay a while and have some fun.  Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming and I hope that you ask questions when you need to, don't be afraid we don't bite... mostly. :P
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 09:20:42 AM »
hello and welcome to CG, I think I remember seeing you on hl2rp 'cause I helped you license stuff or whatever - you should stick to hl2rp because it's the best server ever and stuff but yeah hi

Offline Panda

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 10:37:56 AM »
hello and welcome to CG, I think I remember seeing you on hl2rp 'cause I helped you license stuff or whatever - you should stick to hl2rp because it's the best server ever and stuff but yeah hi

Oh yeah! Hello ^_^
<3 V FOR VENDETTA. It\\\\\\\'s the most amazing thing ever. ~*

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal