Author Topic: [PROPOSAL] Nightmare in Cyrillic : An RP Concept by Nikolai and Burning Bullet  (Read 7367 times)

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Added a poll.
Live free or die

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You're moving way to quick dude. You don't have any coding done or any media to show us :/

We will need to see some actual work before we can vote for such a thing. Ive learned this from previous experience.

Having a lot of ideas is good, but having the ideas and nothing else is bad. You should wait for some progress before jumping to all this and it would all work out better. My suggestion.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You're moving way to quick dude. You don't have any coding done or any media to show us :/

We will need to see some actual work before we can vote for such a thing. Ive learned this from previous experience.

Having a lot of ideas is good, but having the ideas and nothing else is bad. You should wait for some progress before jumping to all this and it would all work out better. My suggestion.

Coding is being done, media is coming soon - as explained in the original post *cough* l2read *cough* - and we really need a working copy of OpenAura before this can be finished. Rofl has one, and therefore, this needs to be approved before that.

And quite honestly, what would be the point of making a finish project and then having it rejected? You understand what I mean? At least an opinion on the idea would be good first.

In light of that though, locking the thread and the poll until further notice.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:12:17 PM by Nikolai »
Live free or die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal