Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming (Right section?)  (Read 16953 times)

Re: Lucid Dreaming (Right section?)
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2012, 09:29:23 PM »
I had two dreams last night the furst I do not remember at all I just remember having a dream, the second one I was driving a van at church and it almost flipped.
I had woken up twice last night. - Don't remember it then went back to sleep, the last dream was really short. I scared when I saw that I was dreaming, as I looked at my hand. Then I woke up.. Fuck.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »
I need to get my habits down to check if I am dreaming, It seemed the first I did not remember but the second I did.

Offline Adrian ?NoRagrets

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 03:48:18 AM »
Depends on how you define a nightmare. From my own experience, I have had dreams about monsters, being chased, being in dark and creepy places, but with the knowledge that nothing which I am seeing can harm me I'm generally calm about it. I've heard some people can feel pain in lucid dreams, but this is not the case for me; I've jumped off cliffs, planes, skyscrapers and been stabbed, shot and eaten in my dreams without feeling any pain.
"Demons are sneaky evil entities which signify repressed emotions. You may secretly feel the need to change your own behaviors for the better."
"Falling is a common dream symbol that relates to our anxieties about letting go, losing control over a situation, or somehow failing after a success."
"Being chased is one of the most common dream symbols in all cultures. It means you are feeling threatened, so reflect on who is chasing you (they may also be symbolic) and why they are a possible threat in real life."

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/30-common-dream-symbols.html

I don't believe religiously in dream interpretation, there's no science to back it up. Even though there might be some truth to it, I live a life of quite high quality (emotionally, mentally and physically) and I doubt that these "signs" can be applied to me.
You do know that everything you don't create/think of are made by your self-subconcious mind?
These feelings, I just posted, are what therapists also use when people tell their dreams. - But nether the less, it could be false.

I can agree there is some truth to dream interpretation, but all I'm saying is that there must be more than one reason in the world to dream about monsters.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 07:12:35 AM »
If you're having troubles remembering a dream, do what I do. Take a notepad and pen and put the two beside your bed. Then every time you have JUST wolen up after a dream, write down some key points of it. Review it later when you get out of bed to ensure you keep the memory.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 10:37:39 AM »
Pfff i cant get the WILD method to work. I keep trying to stay concious and meditate or whatever but i keep going right to sleep.
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 10:51:13 AM »
If you're having troubles remembering a dream, do what I do. Take a notepad and pen and put the two beside your bed. Then every time you have JUST wolen up after a dream, write down some key points of it. Review it later when you get out of bed to ensure you keep the memory.
I honestly don't remember anything.(last night) - Not even the slightest. All I remember is seeing my bed and pillow, and waking up on them.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lucid Dreaming (Right section?)
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2012, 10:59:53 AM »
I honestly don't remember anything.(last night) - Not even the slightest. All I remember is seeing my bed and pillow, and waking up on them.

I thought i read somewhere (maybe it was here but too lazy to go back) that when you wake up, dont open your eyes and to get up as slowly as possible and itll help you with remembering.

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »

I thought i read somewhere (maybe it was here but too lazy to go back) that when you wake up, dont open your eyes and to get up as slowly as possible and itll help you with remembering.
Definitely didn't read that here. - I'll try it.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
I think what Niggly Wiggly said is right, I dont remember at first but I do after a few minutes of sitting there.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2012, 03:52:09 PM »
I did a lucid dream when I was 10 ish. It was the WILD one. I was being chased by some monster and I was running. I tried yelling but only my mouth was moving and no yelling. Freaking scary

Offline voidicus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2012, 07:00:45 PM »
I kept a pretty decently kept dream journal of anything interesting on my old computer, but ended up losing it.

It was kind of interesting to do.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2012, 07:06:52 PM »
I had a lucid dream once and I was in school and I was like "oh shit I'm having one of them lucid dreams" so I fucked a girl
game over

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »
I had a lucid dream once and I was in school and I was like "oh shit I'm having one of them lucid dreams" so I fucked a girl
Cool story, too bad that is what half the people who practice lucid dreaming are in it for.

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 03:42:20 PM »
Cool story, too bad that is what half the people who practice lucid dreaming are in it for.
It's kind of sad, maybe exciting because you feel what you think, but I try to Lucid Dream to discover things about myself.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal