Author Topic: In need some cheering up  (Read 5456 times)

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
In need some cheering up
« on: July 04, 2011, 08:59:17 PM »
Well the titles gives a clue I could use some cheering up as my grandmother has passed away recently  :'( and I have been feeling a little depressed. Feel free to leave a reply and type what  you want but mostly I am just happy to see that I have friends on this forum who support me  :)

Your friend,
                   Egf_Adam
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:36:13 PM by Egf_Adam »
"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: In need some cheering up
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI</a>

Hope you find that funny. Really sorry to hear that your grandmother died. Don't worry, you'll pull through.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Meatwad

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:10:05 PM »
I know how you feel man, it's ok, we all have to go through these things in life.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:01:55 AM »
Don't worry, I know how you might've felt as I had lost my Great Grandmother at the age of 7-8. It sometimes helps to forget, but if you can't, think of happy times that really put a smile on your face.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 01:22:31 AM »
These things happen. The best thing you can do is appreciate her and don't let anything build up inside of you. My grandfather always used to say. "Whenever you want to hug me when we're not visiting, just hug a tree." I cherished this thing he used to say to me. And even though he passed away four years ago, I still hug a tree when I'm feeling down.

Just remember. Shy may be gone, but she will never be forgotten.

Take some time off the Internet. I find it to be stressful. The last thing you need is stress. However, if you don't mind the idiots you come across on the Internet and it's a stress reliever, then by all means go ahead. The community is here for you and if anyone give you a hard time, let me or the admin team know. The report button does a good job at getting my attention.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
We all go through these things, like Meatwad said. I hope you feel better, sorry I haven't been around much too. I went away for the weekend and just got back. Within the past few years I've lost my uncle, my grandfather, and my grandmother. I didn't know either of them much, but seeing them gone has changed my parents, and in turn, affecting me. Cherish what you have, Because friends come and go (Hopefully that won't be me) but family is always there.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 06:42:45 PM »
Thank you to all the people who posted I am happy that this community is friendly like this and my only regret is not joining sooner.

And I am happy that I have friends here so thank you all I wish the best for all of you

Sincerly your friend,
                                Egf_Adam  ;D

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »
My grandma passed back in august, really sucked as she lived with us my entire life.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »
My grandmother died in January of this year. She died slowly, but hopefully not painfully as she was in a coma for 3 days. It dosen't bother me cause I was with her my whole life, I saw her in the good times. She was 92.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 10:30:59 AM »
My grandma passed back in august, really sucked as she lived with us my entire life.

Rofl has feelings? Wut is dis I dunt even.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 10:52:21 AM »

Thats a little cold bro.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »

Thats a little cold bro.

Nah. It's just that Rofl wouldn't seem like that type of person as I've known him for years.

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 04:36:24 PM »
she was in a coma for 3 days.

My grandmother also was in a coma but for 2 weeks i was suprised that she lived for 2 weeks without water godI miss her so much

Offline {[MR]} Heineken

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 09:59:16 AM »
she was in a coma for 3 days.

My grandmother also was in a coma but for 2 weeks i was suprised that she lived for 2 weeks without water godI miss her so much

Wait, what? What country do you live in?
Everyone knows that the person that's in a coma gets his vitamins/food trough a tube.

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 10:00:56 AM »
Actully since she was apralyzed in both her left hemisphere and right of her brain my father and the doctors agreed that there was nothing to keep alive or bring back if they did she would basicly be a vegetable I am sad that they let her go but  I am glad that it was painless aswell as they gave her morphine for when the day came  :'(  :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal