Author Topic: The Chronicles of RTLK  (Read 10365 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Chronicles of RTLK
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 07:41:29 AM »
I've always considered you a good person/administrator. But as Dark said, we all have flaws. I personally think a break will do you good, and I hope to see you around.

Sincerely,
      The Krusader

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 08:02:55 AM »
Man, i didn't realise shit was so bad with your personal life and here at CG.

I hope to see you again soon RTLK, cause it honestly won't be the same without you.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 08:27:30 AM »
I forgot how the saying goes but it was something about getting knocked off your horse and getting back on it. :)

Hope to see you soon matey.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 09:00:36 AM »
Fuck bro.

Totally unexpected.

Good luck with life and hopefully you will return here again sometime!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 09:30:06 AM »
RTLK, are you REALLY gonna pull the teenage girl move with the "EVRYWUN HAETTS ME!!!!!!!!!"?

5% Warning issued due to Flaming - Leomarr
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:13:25 PM by Leomarr »

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 09:48:52 AM »
RTLK, are you REALLY gonna pull the teenage girl move with the "EVRYWUN HAETTS ME!!!!!!!!!"?
Are you really gonna pull the Bad-ass person who thinks that he can make fun of someoen when everyone eles is felling bad, hoping to get as much fucking atttention as possible?
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »
Settle it down girls, woulden't want to lock this thread due to flamming. Also RTLK, I believe you a good person/admin and respect you for what you have done and most choices you have made were reasonable and understandable. But only a few instances, in which had occured, such as me trying to explain certain things to you as how OTA runs and you fucking shoot a combine ball at my ass, as I was trying to help some people get in correct formation. And the thing with soviet, but they are the only two things which I believe you had made a mistake, but hey we all do.

Other then that, you have been a cool guy to work with and I will miss you on your departure. However, if/when you come back, try to understand the communitys point of view. Try and form yourself into something that will please the community, hopefully making yourself happy in the process. I've experianced many power hungry people in my time of playing HL2RP and titles do get to their heads, but most come from average members/admins who are simply fallen victim of the temptation of power. Anways that is just what I wanted to say, and wish you the best of luck with your life and future.  ;)
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
Are you really gonna pull the Bad-ass person who thinks that he can make fun of someoen when everyone eles is felling bad, hoping to get as much fucking atttention as possible?
Well, I don't like what he said no,
But at least he is the first who doesn't suck up and say like, "Geez Karma you're so cool. I'm sorry."
They all know something was wrong, they all know why he took the break, and they also know.
He will be back.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
I hope to see you soon RTLK, i understand what its like to have everyone asking for you, obviously not in proportion of your current situation, but i wish you luck in this leave of absence and hope you return better than ever.
- Rictal

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »
I think you should see someone proffesional if a game is driving you to thinking of commiting suicide because that is crazy.

I would advise you to get rid of your pc and stay far away from gaming for a long while. Very long.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:26:22 PM by Seeeeco »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 04:54:09 PM »
Its not very often someone has the guts to do what you did.
I wish I could sometimes, but im getting there, slowly.

A proud Kiwieewhore.

PS. You could have at least accepted my CCA app before you dun did this. :/ (lol,jk?)

<3

Offline Doxy

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 06:55:34 PM »
Shit just got serious.

Well I don't really know you very well RTLK but when I see you around I have no problem with you. (maybe except ur throwing cars around)

Good luck.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It's in your hands, Karma.
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »
Karma, this is the problem you always had, and you have always tried to fix it, but it always came back, no matter how hard you tried.

I don't mean to come off like an ass in any way, but I think the "Overlord" rank and anything else that has assisted in the screwups to be removed. If the power got to your head the way you describe it, you need to delete the rank and continue as a SuperAdmin.

I'll take Adam for example.

(No offense Adam) Have you noticed that he left CG, returned a bit later, but the same problems returned because he got a similar position to the one he lost?

Honestly, by the story, you should give yourself more than a break. I've been there with the whole break thing. What you really need is a reevaluation of yourself. You should go through what caused you to mess up and try to correct yourself accordingly. If you just give yourself a break and come back with the same things that made you get to this point, the break would have been for nothing.

Karma, I'm sorry for what happened, but hopefully you'll use it as a way to improve rather than just a refresher. I'd hate to see this recur (again) and this is your chance to finally break the cycle.

Hopefully I was able to be more constructive than a "sorry to hear the shit hit the fan hope you get better soon" post. I really hope you take this into consideration in order to better yourself.

If you can handle the more assertive version of this, open the spoiler...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Karma, you need to understand that people don't change by taking a few weeks' break. You're just making excuses for yourself. As you have written yourself, you haven't really addressed the factors that have really been causing your problems and your inner pain. You have blamed it on the most convenient excuse out there..."you simply need a break and things will be better"... Karma, you know damn well that things will not be better by simply getting some rest. Things will not change unless you seriously think hard about personal factors that contributed to past failures. You need to muster up the strength to admit the real problem. Addicts tend to have a better time recovering when they admit to who they have become based on the mistakes they have made.

Karma, I'll admit that I am a computer addict. I have suffered from low self-esteem issues and constantly victimised myself. I saw the virtual world as the easy way out. I'm not afraid to admit it. It all started when I was 13.

I had made the same excuses and even one point contemplated suicide myself. I thought a break would help, and I abstained from video games for a few days. Sure, rest does heal a conscience, but not one that is still under the influence of a full fledged addiction. The guiltiness I had from getting myself into avoidable danger due to video games was gone. The first thing I did that day was boot up my computer and start it all again. The cycle continued for a full year. And I hadn't improved one bit.

I'm 15 now and I can honestly say that I'm beginning to improve by focusing on school studies and blocking out my usage of video games during weekdays. I'm improving mentally, physically, and socially through school, social clubs, and my newer passion, Taekwondo. I am finally developing the willpower I lacked in the past to truly take control of my gaming urges. You can too.

Look, you don't seem very proud of who you've become. You and I both know that you're not going to get anywhere if you continue to make excuses for yourself. I want to see you improve upon yourself permanently. If you come back and screw up the same way, the time you spent away from the computer (and the time you spent typing up that sad letter) would have been all for nothing.

RTLK, you need to pull yourself together. Nobody can do that for you but.....you. If you don't want to fail yourself again, then you have to make an honest effort. No more of this unfulfilled break bullcrap. It's all in your hands, so do the right thing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:15:48 PM by Burning Bullet »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 09:30:19 PM »
First i'm going to say telling us about your personal life is really a thing you should keep to yourself. Making a thread on leaving the community anyways is against the rules anyways.

Also Karma, it's not that nobody likes you, it's the fact that you have made so many mistakes thinking because you are an "Overlord", you can do so much shit that affects other people and angers them at the community. You have real life things to take care of and things to improve on, come back when your ready, but i don't recommend being a big ol' boss in the community. It doesn't help and doesn't effect the community any better...

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
hey BB, you should go into counseling
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal