Author Topic: Questions for admins/owners.  (Read 3227 times)

Offline WRECKFTW

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Questions for admins/owners.
« on: December 23, 2012, 03:00:10 PM »
I have a question for the admins/owners. Do you guys still feel this server is able to regain its population? And is OCRP 2 ever going to come out?

If anyone has any questions for me or the admins/owner please ask :).

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Questions for admins/owners.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
This server? We have OCRP and HRP. Currently only HRP is popular tho. HL2RP is gonna come back when its released, and OCRP2 is gonna be up when I'm done.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »
Assuming you mean OCRP, the answer is simple:
OCRP won't regain population. Not with OCRP2 being close to release.
OCRP2 however will regain population, at least it will for the first few weeks. I can't say for sure if it will keep populated. And I don't think anyone can.

Also, moving this to general discussion. (This doesn't belong in social discussion)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 04:10:25 AM »
I honesty believe that the HL2RP servers will regain a bit of their previous populations. People enjoyed playing those characters, and roleplaying with the group of people in which they knew, building a fine story shared with multiple people all at once. That's the reason I can't wait to come back to Outlands :D
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 03:29:05 PM »
The main reason for OCRP being empty 95% of the time is because of bugs that unleashed with Gmod13. OCRP 2 should be pretty popular and with the release of that I'll probably be here a lot more often aswell.

Offline Jaquecz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 02:10:52 PM »
When are the peak times/days for catalyst server population
srry if im necroing

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 02:15:09 PM »
About an hour from now it should start getting really populated all around.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal