Author Topic: [DENIED] William Crest.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] William Crest.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: August 24, 2012, 12:32:55 PM »
William Crest's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Tapir!

IC Character Name: William Crest.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
William Crest has always been a survivor, in his mind. He's, over his lifetime, gained the skills he needed to make it through his life. Throughout his young life, he was the first in his grade to get a job. He took the time to learn the practices of Shooting and Hand to Hand combat. He learned how to properly navigate an urban terrain, safely, and quickly, more quickly than the streets.

Post-war was no different for him. He saw survivability with the CCA. He saw a force, that although they are very strict and harsh, they are safe. He saw P3, he saw all the dangers of living there. The deaths, the aliens, the monsters. All of it told him "Death." And the CCA, the Order, the Control, it screamed "Survive."

The turning point for his decision, was a display of power by CmD 03109. He proved the Civil Protectors true devotion to the saftey of their city by gunning down an anti-citizen in cold blood. At first, admittedly, he was scared. But soon, he realised how powerful of a display this was, and he realised, he needed to do his part to help.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Sly-He can think his way out of situations
Confident- He is sure of himself
Intelligent- He knows what's right and wrong for him
Realistic- He knows what to expect

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, i know what it's going to be. I've gone through two recruits, I know what it's like. I'm regretful of how I played with those recruits, I made too many mistakes. I've never had a unit above the rank of RCT. I hope for a third chance, a chance to prove that I can do the CCA. I appologise for any behavior or actions that may have been considired unacceptable when i had my recruits.

My character expects a chance to survive. He knows that the CCA is, safe (Oh boy, he's in for a surprise.) He doesn't expect a free ride, though. He knows about amputation, and he knows he will have to swing the baton and pull the trigger someday. He hopes the CCA will though, offer him something he didn't get as a Citizen. Not just a chance to survive, but a chance to Live.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Wills life began, like everyone elses, at birth. He was born into a family of great wealth, and great knowledge. He lived in the rich part of his neighborhood, but he went to public school. His parents gave him no allowance, They wanted him to learn and earn on his own. He was the first child in his age-group to get a job. He worked at a Greek Deli/Grocery, where he learned how to cut and cook. He made everything from chopped salads to sandwiches. He would soon find that these skills could become something he could use later in life, not only then, when he was working at the Deli for money. His skills would indeed come to use later on.

As he grew older, he learned about the world around him. He saw the good, and the evil. He ran along the rooftops, with his girlfriend Amanda, and he saw what really happened in the city. He ran along the rooftops, and he witnessed all kinds of things. He saw women get raped, and children get beaten. He saw the awful, awful things a city could do, and he decided he needed to do something. He stepped up, and said he needed to protect himself. He learned how to fight, and he learned how to shoot.  For his best interests, he needed to know how to stop bad things from happening to him. Soon enough, though, he found that the resonance cascade began.

He was lucky enough to be visiting Vienna when it all went down. It began slowly at first. He saw a strider vehicle in the distance, and he ran back to his hotel to hide. As things escalated, he saw the entire city get destroyed, and he watched the tallest building he’d ever seen, taller than anything in the world, be erected in mere minutes. It grew from the ground, like some giant living thing, and spewed out all the terrors of the Combine. He hid as people were killed in the streets, and structures were erected all around him. After this, the building which used to be a hotel, was now Union Civil housing. He was found, and he was moved to the train station. He was issued a CID Card, and told to wait. After a little while, they were let into the city, and so, his adventures began.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes. Two Recruits. One was killed by UED, one for Three Blackmarks. I think I've learned  a lot from having them, and want a third chance. I will not create a repeat of any past incidences.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?

2. How long have you played on serious servers?

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard (USA)

5. In what country do you live?
The United States of America.

6. How old are you?
Seventeen

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Like I said in my Last app:
I was playing on a DarkRP server, and there were a bunch of hobos that had set up a prop City. I was the mayor, and I had allowed them to do this. Soon though, they built a wall, and they put catwalks on the wall. They used these catwalks to toss poo at all the People who passed by. Eventually, we got sick of it, so we boxed off their city with clear barricades. They used these to their advantage, hired a weapons dealer, and began harboring criminals and attacking Officers. We engaged a war, and took them down. Soon enough, I was standing on a pedastal, and ordering my force to "Tear down the city." and teach everyone that no deed goes unpunished. It was very reminiscent of The Dark Knight, and it was very fun. After clearing out the city, we banished the hobos to the underground.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: William Crest.
CID: 47140
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: One Hundred and Ninety Pounds.
Mental Distinctions: Quick thinker, Knows right things to say.
Mental Defects: Shorter than Average Attention Span
Mental Advantages: Good Order Taker, Smart 
Notable Qualities: Self Thinker, Handles spontaneous situations well.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been Apprehended or Detained for aSociostability Infringement.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I'm here to assist in any way I can throughout the Transition period for Humanity into the Union. I feel entry into the Civil Protection Force is the next step for me, in doing so.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, William Crest hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Post Auto-Merged: August 24, 2012, 12:59:51 PM
EDIT 1: Fixed Backstory from Incomplete to Complete
EDIT 2: Accidentally called Will 'Mike' in backstory. Whoopsie.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:15:22 AM by RTLK ?NewJob2k12? »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
William Crest.'s Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 12:15:17 AM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: William Crest.
Citizen Identification Number: 47140

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| ||::>

// Note: Considering your last unit was PKed 2 weeks prior to the posting of the application, I do not believe that you have proven yourself to gain a third unit. As both units were PKed as a recruit, you need to prove that you can RP up to a higher standard. It doesn't help you ragequit for a day or two after the last unit was PKed. I strongly suggest waiting a while before applying again and trying other RP options such as the CWU.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.479
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.6.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal