Author Topic: [DENIED] Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1017 times)

[DENIED] Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application
« on: August 21, 2012, 03:50:08 AM »
Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Nuka Cola

IC Character Name: Cade Allan

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Cade Allan wasn't the man you can count on to help you, though he admired the Law Enforcement. His father was saved by them when he was mugged of all his items while he attempted to transport miscellaneous items from one side of the country to another. He was very grateful that his father was saved. His uncle was also a small-town traffic police officer in his part, and when Cade visits his uncle had shown many items like the speed gun and taught him some law and road safety - but Cade was young and had not much interest in that kind of information. But instead was interested in his Uncle's many Police chase videos, how his Uncle chased down a bunch of criminals and caught them by himself.

Cade thought that the world was corrupt and many were to pay for their sins. He thought of an alien race taking over and purifying the Earth. He was correct, but the alien race did not exactly went Cade's way. But he still admired them for taking care of those who sinned or broke the rules. The strict way of teaching people how to be pure and punishing those who did not was thought, by Cade, to be a very good way of amending Humans to God and was a suitable way of doing it. This was one of the things that convinced Cade to sign up for the Civil Protection and join his dream-makers, his heroes...

At first, when the portal ripped in the sky and ships poured out, Cade thought it was the end of the world. He, along with his parents and siblings hid inside the house. After about eight hours of hiding they were scooped from their homes and led out. There they were knocked out and were about to see a world transformation. Cade woke from his slumber to see gas masked men ordering them around and, at first, were quite friendly to them. He asked what was going on, and they replied that there is a new world order and another species cleaning the Human race. There he got it that his wish had been fulfilled and thanked the strange armoured officer. His option was to stay loyal and maybe join the new World order in ruling over the Blue Marble.

He managed life fine and saw beatings and random aggressive searches as a routine to clean out those who dare rebel against those who made the world pure. He was classed as a Loyalist but called an asshole, Loyalist scum or Combine dog. He did not understand and did not care about these comments which were made to criticize those who were truly pure and away from evil. He saw that not many people understood and Combine's goals and that they decided to make the world a better place. Many fellow citizens say that he is just brainwashed and stupid but David says he is 'Cleaning people's minds'. He drinks Breen's Water regularly and it has a strange tingling sound and he keeps forgetting many things.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy, Loyal, and Professional

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
The CCA Will be fun and hard for my character and he is expecting hard challenge's at different points of time. I also expect it to also be one of those times where i join and everybody is in complete chaos and i have to control the situation all by myself. I expect the CCA to be a constant job where im either guarding the nexus or patroling the streets. My character expects the CCA to be difficult thing to think through. Because he knows he's joing the people who beat and abuse citizen's. My character also expects the CCA to whip him into shape to make him a stronger and more powerful man. Cade realizes that joining the CCA wont be easy because he knows that he is joining the people who beat and abuse his friends and fellow citizen's. He also expects the CCA to be a hard and long term job.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.

Cade's family were immigrants who originated from China, or more specifically Hong Kong. Immigrations from China were very common in the 1950s to 1970s where China wasn't in good shape and the British couldn't manage Hong Kong to their best. So, Cade's family decided to immigrate to South-East England. Only Cade's cousin knew English because he was a university student. He got his family on-track and managed to set up a typical Chinese takeaway restaurant. He was one of the top students in his class and year in total, topping to at least top 5 in tests. His parent's are proud of him but he is overweight. He has thinned down to a rather skinny structure after several years of the combine regime and their rations.

His family, which immigrated to England, were both his parents, his sister, his two uncles and one auntie, his cousin and also his grandparents at a later date. They were a happy big family with a very optimistic view on life. But one thing they lacked was money, which Cade's dad had always made a joke about. Cade had only a one time experience with weaponry and that was when he went paint-balling with his friends. He has also studied many things on the internet, including weaponry, first-aid and general knowledge and history. He has always had a fetish for researching on different kinds of subjects. Cade was just at the age of fifteen when the Combines had invaded. He still misses his whole family and imagines images of everyone in a very happy and optimistic world.

He was not part of the resistance against the invading combine forces but instead hid from them. When he woke up from his unconsciousness he saw he was on a train, jam-packed with civilians dressed in the same ware as him. It was crowded but he still tried to enjoy the ride. Every time he asks a citizen in what was happened they would reply with ''I dunno, I dunno anything right now.'', he would hear cries of sadness, surrounding him. He would see old people dropping to their sleep in the trains as they force themselves to pass away. The train jitters to a halt and the screeching sound ripped his ears open. He was one of the first to walk out to see an ordinary train station with a strange symbol with the caption saying: ''CITY 5.'' and in smaller text ''Welcome to your new home.'' and then a smartly dressed Asian man announcing to the citizens on their conditions and a long speech. He though ''This, was our new home?''.

The new life he had to settle in was quite hard but he got through life. He felt good things. He feels a slight gleeful feeling when he sees an un-lawful citizen getting the treatment he deserves. Every time he hears an officer congratulate him or thank him for helping them brings a smile in his face. But he felt bad things as well. A slight breeze touches him and shame and regret catches up with him when someone is killed. The ''Rations'' given out are in poor condition, cold, not enough protein, nutrition and everything else. He also had to suffer random searches and sometimes questionable beatings but decides to keep his mouth shut and resist these feelings by moving positive feelings into his brain.

In a typical uneventful day there was a shootout in the Plaza of City 2. The Civil Protection got the rest of them but one thing took over his brain. ''What am I doing here, standing here and letting our saviours be killed by the corrupt ones? I must help, no matter what.'' He was then forced to relocate to a new City. He was transported on an empty train to City 45 where he, after settling for a couple of weeks, decides to join the Combine Civil Authority and does not break a promise he gave himself weeks ago. He moves up to the counter and receives a leaflet of application, it takes him only some minutes to complete the application and hand it in to the recruiter. He feels positive and proud of himself.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 year's

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 Month's

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 Month's

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT-5

5. In what country do you live?
Canada

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was on a serious roleplay server and a few of my rebel friend's heard civil protection lurking somewhere nearby and we spotted them watching us from a catwalk. There was 3 Civil protection and 2 elite OTA unit's. We equiped our MP7's and had a good firefight in the end we lost but took 2 cp's and 1 OTA.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Cade Allan
CID: 43852
Height: 6"1
Hair Colour Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 pound's
Mental Distinctions: Focused, and good Listener
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Smart and Agile.
Notable Qualities: Loyal and Trustworthy

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained for Sociostability Infringment.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, Regulary.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, the Universal Union is our saviour. And I shall give my sweat and blood for our saviour.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

To give order and peace to the world. To rid of sins and corruption. And helping and joining the Combine Civil Authority will help the Universal Union continue their duty.

GarethGGG, Aug 14, 2012

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Cade Allan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:42:58 PM by RTLK ?NewJob2k12? »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Cade Allan
Citizen Identification Number: 43852

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| ||::>

// Note: GG on plagerizing from another player from another community,

Consider yourself banned from applying from the CCA.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.479
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.6.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal