Author Topic: They dun stole ma admeeeeen  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
They dun stole ma admeeeeen
« on: October 03, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »
Too many questions = Copypasta answers or you make a thread and link people to it, so here we are

FAQ (Made by me):
  • Where yo admeen gone brah? It's currently in hibernation
  • Why's it in hibernation? I want to take a break from the stress of admin life and take a look at OCRP from the other side, a sort of, educational, whilst time to relax, experience
  • Will you ever be back? Yes, this is temporary, although it could be a day, could be a month, depending on how things turn out
  • Was this forced on you? No, I literally opened a Steam chat with Rofl, told him why and asked him to demote me, all my decision
  • Why does this thread sound trollish? Because although this is General Discussion and I expect below comments (if any) to be serious, I'm trying to be light hearted about this to everyone taking this overly serious
  • Hooray, Max is gone, yeahhhh: Ikr, I hated him too, such a bad admeeen

FAQ (A few selections from common questions):
  • What's up with the BAN avatar Nothing to do with this, I had it from a few days ago and it just conincidentally tied in with the current situation :P

• Can I ask a question? Nope (Jk babes, post it below and if I decide to answer I may even add it to this OP, but only if you're cool enough)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 05:42:11 PM by Its Max Blad »
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: They dun stole ma admeeeeen
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 05:32:10 PM »
So let me get this straight: You demoted yourself to observe OCRP from the eyes of an average player?

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 05:32:54 PM »
Its Max Blad, we have had a lot of good times.  Hopefully you won't be gone too long so we can admin together now since i am now an admin.  So good luck at whatever you are doing and come back as soon as possible.  I was about to say, if you left, I would of been really sad, we already lost JiggerFrizz.  Anyways, good luck.

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 05:32:59 PM »
Why the Avatar?

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
So let me get this straight: You demoted yourself to observe OCRP from the eyes of an average player?

Yes, that and partially to take a break from admining OCRP (I think I've done pretty well as an admin ever since HRP to still not be crazy this far :P )

Why the Avatar?

Its Max Blad

I've had this for a few days now, it's just the Facepunch avatar for forum banned people which I thought was lolzy
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 05:43:47 PM by Its Max Blad »
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal