Author Topic: [Jamie Sinclair] Personal Diary  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Jamie Sinclair] Personal Diary
« on: May 13, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »
Day 1

Today I finally arrived in City 45, and believe me, I was terrified on an unimaginable scale
I arrived on my own, no family with me, no friends, nothing. What a change this was from before, jetting around the world, meeting people here and there, doing what I do best, computing. Why did this happen, God why oh why...

Sigh, anyway, I met a new friend after a while, named John Budo I think?
So yeah, me and John stayed together from then on, we first got talking in the station and found out that we were bother scared of the CCA the most, whenever there would be gunfire we would flinch and hide together, but atleast it was comforting to have someone else with me for once
We journeyed around and saw a quick glance of the town, but kept on running into hiding whenever a CCA was about
Oh yeah, and I also met somone else, his name was, Callum something, erm, oh yeah, Callum Harris, nice guy, invited me and John into his house in the CCH when we had nothing else to do, not sure what happened to him though, it was as if he was randomly 'kicked' out of existance at one point, but it made little difference to use if any, we still had a room to sleep in, and he was never around much anyway

At one point during the night I was very worried, John was asleep and all was quiet, until we suddenly heard someone being questioned by two CCA's, and in the end it turned out that he had two weapons in his posession (Another CCH lodger who watched the incident, whilst I cowered inside, gave some very detailed explanations). After the weapons were found on confiscated the man seemed to be, it sounded as if he was hit with a blutn object after I heard an elextrical charge, and then a sound as if he was being dragged along the floor

I think I'll keep my distance from the CCA for now, but I'm heading to bed now for a freash start tomorrow
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal