Author Topic: Weed/Marijuana/Cannabis  (Read 14443 times)

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Weed/Marijuana/Cannabis
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 07:26:15 PM »
14 and 13 year olds are cool when they smoke because they're such a badass rebel against society.

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 07:28:14 PM »
@THC420 Well weed does make life easyer, because weed makes you relaxed and it reduces stressed therefore making life easyer...
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

THC420

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
Well I don't believe it makes life easier and that's coming from a guy who's been smoking the herb for 5+ years.  Alcohol makes life easier if weed does..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:04:09 PM by THC420 »

THC420

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »
14 and 13 year olds are cool when they smoke because they're such a badass rebel against society.
You are just stereotyping marijuana smokers..  What makes you think they are such bad asses and are rebelling against society?  Because they smoke weed?  Marijuana doesn't make you rebel against anything. I started smoking weed around 12ish and it didn't make me hate the world.  Please learn your facts and quit stereotyping so much.  What you said is just like saying 13 year olds think they are cool when they chew gum at school because they are such a bad ass and are rebelling against society  ::) ...

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 01:22:12 PM »
I don't smoke loads, i smoke maybe 3-2 weeks, stopped for a while now. Smoking another one in the summer.
I already know you live in the suburbs of a northern city, because the only 14 year olds who smoke weed are suburb stupid teenagers that want to rebell against society for no reason. You also like or have friends that like bands of the following: Fall out Boy, Green Day (The new gay one), My Chemical Romance, American Rejects, and/or PANIC! At the disco. WHy the hell are you smokin weed boyie. Do you have parents, you could get arrested.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 03:08:41 PM »
I smoke weed because I like the feeling of it and it's fun to do with friends. Who the fuck came up with all the rebelling shit? Man, the naive people.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »
I don't smoke loads, i smoke maybe 3-2 weeks, stopped for a while now. Smoking another one in the summer.
I already know you live in the suburbs of a northern city, because the only 14 year olds who smoke weed are suburb stupid teenagers that want to rebell against society for no reason. You also like or have friends that like bands of the following: Fall out Boy, Green Day (The new gay one), My Chemical Romance, American Rejects, and/or PANIC! At the disco. WHy the hell are you smokin weed boyie. Do you have parents, you could get arrested.
Are you really that naive? You've made a few sweeping statements in there and it just makes you look stupid.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 03:47:02 PM »
I live in a house in southern Connecticut, i don't smoke weed with MY friends, my friends don't like nor i don't not like Fall out boy or Green Day, i like all types of music. I have parents, i smoke weed because it's my choice...

I answered all you're questions now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:52:22 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
I live in a house in southern Connecticut, i don't smoke weed with MY friends, my friends don't like nor i don't not like Fall out boy or Green Day, i like all types of music. I have parents, i smoke weed because it's my choice...

I answered all you're questions now.

You are calling him stupid and you are the one that said "The only 14 year olds that smoke ARE SUBURB STUPID" Don't call others stupid when you yourself cannot even use correct grammar or string together sentences. Derp.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

THC420

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2011, 02:09:30 AM »
Now that has just got to be the most biased opinion on marijuana smokers I've ever read. How did you tell he lives in the suburbs of a northern city because he smokes weed? You know he's rebellious how?  Marijuana doesn't make you listen to a certain type of music, I like all music. Marijuana definitely doesn't make you rebel against society if it does, we would like to know how.  I could go on and on but I'm stopping     .<--- there
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:12:44 AM by THC420 »

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »
I really dont know why a 13 year old/ 14 year old is smoking. I have no problem with someoen smoking weed at like 18 or 20, BUT AT 14. Cmon

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »
I really dont know why a 13 year old/ 14 year old is smoking. I have no problem with someoen smoking weed at like 18 or 20, BUT AT 14. Cmon
I kind of have to agree here. I know some 13/14 year olds who smoke weed, and I'm pretty sure they're not only doing it for a high, but also they think it makes them mature. Smoking weed, in my own opinion, is immature and idiotic. Doing any kind of drug is plain out stupid. Sure, having a few beers would be fine, but when you're at least 21.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
This is turning into a flame/debate thread. This isn't needed, and half of you "smokers" here are way too young and I hope you get arrested.

Locked to prevent any further issues.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal