Author Topic: Gotta quit cg? (Please Comment)  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Baylife

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gotta quit cg? (Please Comment)
« on: August 02, 2011, 04:19:01 PM »
These are 2 of the things why i should quit cg:

1:The admins are very strict and just good to the people who they like.(Crap-Head, JiggerFrizz, Its Max Blad, Fishy, NaStY PaStY, Blt, Teh Caek.)
2: Fucking racists you are killing people on ocrp just because they are "niggers" or "danish or swedish".

You just have a life if you are admin shiit.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:23:24 PM by Frenzy »

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gotta quit cg? (Please Comment)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 04:21:36 PM »
I could say this is true.

But that is no reason to leave, this is what you should think and what i think"Fuck erm i'm gonna play some Garry's mod".
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:23:17 PM by Pirate Robot »

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 04:30:53 PM »
These are 2 of the things why i should quit cg:

1:The admins are very strict and just good to the people who they like.(Crap-Head, JiggerFrizz, Its Max Blad, Fishy, NaStY PaStY, Blt, Teh Caek.)
2: Fucking racists you are killing people on ocrp just because they are "niggers" or "danish or swedish".

You just have a life if you are admin shiit.
I've never seen an admin kill anyone unless it was in pure fun and both parties knew that. There might have been some sort of misunderstanding. Also, the admins you listed are ussually strict enough to be fair, you don't see them banning there friends ussually because there friends are well-behaved making it a reason that they are friends.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 04:31:53 PM »
Jesus christ, just randomly making a topic to cause drama. No, the admins are not strict, actually, they're very 'lite' on the bans they hand out. Look at the ban-list. A MASS RDM is only like 1 month, it should be a permanent ban.

Also, you're a little dumb yourself too. I remember in Wish' admin app, you wrote something along the lines ''I dont want a gay admin'' (just because she's bisexual, it doesn't mean she can't admin.) or something like that, and you've raged a lot too.

I'm out (-:

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 04:36:50 PM »
Bobby you just don't get it do you?
Go to his profile, it's pretty damn clear if you check it out...
All people want to do is grow, not get raided.

And yeah, this is one of those leave threads that are trying to cause drama. (I agree)

Offline Desperado

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »
-WARNING-WARNING-DRAMA THREAD IN PROGRESS-

Instead of making some bullshit thread that does FUCK ALLL how about you make some sort of useful thread in which you give suggestions in how we can improve the community.

As people have said most admins dont ban for that long compared to their crime. Also usually we dont play with retards so dont have to worry about  banning them and most of the time we do ban our friends if they brought it apon themselves.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 05:26:27 PM »
Wait what did I do? Who was I good to? I removed all CG / OC people a month back because I didn't talk to them, so clearly I didn't have anyone to be nice to.

If I enjoy RPing with people who are decent at it, they won't get banned because as Desp said, they don't do stuff wrong. I've kicked / banned "friends" before.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 09:34:29 PM »
lol this thread is EPOCH FAIL. The admins here are so light, go to Exiled is, then you'll know what corrupt admins are like and how they are superiorly racist to all and protect their friends from mass rdms.

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 09:59:54 PM »
Was it not against forum rules to make "I'm leaving" threads?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
Was it not against forum rules to make "I'm leaving" threads?
Yes. Locked.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal