Author Topic: Info. Reset after frequent RSO's or Log out after 01/06/12 update  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Things seemed to be fine before the new update was put in place and I hardly ever got Reliable Snapshot Overflow errors (RSO). Now, after the update, I seem to get them more frequently and if it disconnects me, it resets all my information including my characters physical description, their CID, and their points. Not only that, but I've even had it happen after I just disconnected regularly and tried to reconnect. I've had to have my points re added about 4 times now.

I don't want to get banned for admins not believing me and thinking I'm just trying to find a way to get points, because I'm not. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but its happening to me. My in game characters name is Josh Arnold. I know VOID 152 has helped me with it once before, and so did UU.C45.SeC.58466 on about 3 occasions.

It seems to be more laggy and I get connection issues far more often sometimes and I just can't play on this server if my info and points are going to be reset every time I log out or get RSO'd or D/C'd in any way.

Offline Sheepyea

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Info. Reset after frequent RSO's or Log out after 01/06/12 update
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 08:03:01 PM »
The RSO's may be due to the fact that the server was near capacity, and there was an event happening.

As for loss of data, that normally happens with RSOs. It's inconvenient, but you'll find a way to work around them.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 08:07:51 PM »
Well I don't want to get points, get Loyalist status (which I had) then lose them over an RSO, then have to re earn them because admins don't believe me because I have to frequently ask for my points to be given back, only to lose them all again on the next RSO, whenever that may be. I also get tired of having to retype my physical description.

I noticed the servers went down for an hour though. Is the update being tweaked or something? Is there any way my problem could be linked to my character?

Everything seems to be fine now after what ever happened last night on the server. To my surprise, my information was saved so I guess everything is good.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:08:19 PM by Blt »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 12:08:40 PM »
Its fine now, locking.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal