Author Topic: Jacob Martinson's Authorization Application  (Read 1711 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jacob Martinson's Authorization Application
« on: January 18, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [CG] NOTHING
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Ever since I started playing Garrys Mod. (2 years and a bit more.)
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-A character with advanced knowings in musical techniques and making. (A character that can play a shit-load of instruments and make music.)

Name: Jacob Martinson
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
   Jacob Martinson was rather not an ordinary boy, though a very talented child indeed. Jacob was born by the mother and father of the Martinson's - a wealthy family that lived as the owner of Martinson inc. A corperation that designed musical instruments and items of such nature. And naturally Jacob began to branch off with his talent of music. But this perk did not come with its own failures. It seemed Jacob had a light speech disability, studdering occasionally and such. He often remained isolated from the outside world, and his parents where too, 'busy' to help him.

By the age of 14, jacob had began to write his own pieces, soon joining in a local orchestra group (That, was sponsored by his parents.) and inclining in his skill through this. He began to impress many musical directors, starting to branch off a short branch into his life. By the age of 19 he went bigger, working into greater pieces and more well-known groups. He was in deep love - with music, that is.  And started to become well known. But as soon as he became good, he fell into a pit of his life. His recordings soon stopped selling, he was soon fired from his job. Stooping to a lower position as a music teacher in a local Middle school.

"Y-Yes, Mom. I could, uh, actually get a, uh, good shot at t-this." "Well... Alright, fine. We will get you the money, but promise me that this will be worth it." Jacob hanged up the phone, over-joyed with the idea of working in one of his life dreams. he was offered a special position in Germany not too long ago, and all he had to do was pay his way. He thought this could be his actual chance at something, he could become a star in his mind. And all he needed was this one chance, and he had it.

Jacob looked out the plane, over-looking at the dark skies above. Wondering about the weather, he found himself only feeling more sick to his stomach about this plane. He remembered too late how much he hated planes from when he was a kid, going on vacation with his parents. Suddenly, he was amazed at what he saw, out the window - a swifting portal-like movement. Was it a tornado? No, it couldn't be, they don't have those in Europe like at home. A hurricane? No... He suddenly felt the jet stumble in turbulance, seeing the clouds shift in an un-holy way. Suddenly feeling even worse to his stomach.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+The ability to understand and write music.
+Play many instruments, if given the chance.

Defects
-An anti-social character.
-A minor speech defect.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan on RPing an anti-social character that knows little about making friends, and creating musical pieces in his time. Possibly leading to some good RP. (This is just his personality, but I thought it would be best to make an auth. over it.)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I can't remember when I started my RP. So I can't really give reliable info on that.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jacob Martinson's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »
The RP I've seen you do has been good, if I recall correctly. In addition, there isn't really any "risk" here, if you will. I'm going to support this until another SA can take a look.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »
The RP I've seen you do has been good, if I recall correctly. In addition, there isn't really any "risk" here, if you will. I'm going to support this until another SA can take a look.

I know that, its just better safe than sorry to hear an admin go, "Herp. Y U NO got app."
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 05:21:33 AM »
I can't see this being a problem at all, so I will accept it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:51:40 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal