Author Topic: Bad thoughts  (Read 2850 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Bad thoughts
« on: July 11, 2012, 01:29:07 AM »
 I am having bad thoughts that I can't get out of my mind. Sometimes, I listen to songs that make it go away but then it comes right back. Even videogames can't take it off my mind. I try to counter-attack it but it seems to fail. Anything at all to help me with this problem?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bad thoughts
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »
examples?
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »
except of trying to counter it by thinking: "I need to get rid of this", think about something totally different.

Because if you think about NOT thinking about something, you still think about it.
Example: "Do NOT think about a pink elephant." - What are you thinking about now? Exactly. A pink elephant.

So except of trying to counter it, just avoid it by doing shit or thinking about shit that has nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:12:47 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline BeastOTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 01:44:51 PM »
What sort of "bad thoughts"? It would be a lot easier to help you out if you explained your problem in detail.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »
What sort of "bad thoughts"? It would be a lot easier to help you out if you explained your problem in detail.

Things that happened in the pass. Guilt and depression. Life (not reproduction) and so forth if you get what I mean.

Offline BeastOTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »
Well I think it depends on what kind of a person you are. I'm very task-oriented, so having something to really focus on always makes me feel better. Find something that interests you, but also gives you a hard challenge to complete. Another possibility is just watch something you think is really funny or really emersive to get away from it. I hope this helps, post any questions.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 04:25:43 PM »
Well I think it depends on what kind of a person you are. I'm very task-oriented, so having something to really focus on always makes me feel better. Find something that interests you, but also gives you a hard challenge to complete. Another possibility is just watch something you think is really funny or really emersive to get away from it. I hope this helps, post any questions.

It went down today and I don't think as much anymore. Yeah, I thank you a lot mate.

Offline BeastOTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 12:04:23 AM »
Any time, and if you ever want to talk anything out or just get it off your chest feel free to PM me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal