Author Topic: Having a bit of a crisis right now (Serious answers only)  (Read 8281 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Having a bit of a crisis right now (Serious answers only)
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 05:10:43 PM »
Whenever I get mad at someone for whatever reason, I just fight them. Easy way to deal with your problems and then move on after that (at least for me). So I'd fight the guy she is dating now, then get over it. Just make sure he isn't stronger than you, lol.

So what you're saying is that you're going to *attempt* to kick the shit out of someone for liking the same girl as you? That's hypocritical.

It's not "attempt" if you know you will win. There is easy ways to winning fights, like having your friends to back you up. And if you just know how to fight at all.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 06:11:10 PM »
Just remember mate, if you broke up over a reason like that, it was never meant to be, so take justice from such and move on.
what

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 01:33:30 AM »
Whenever I get mad at someone for whatever reason, I just fight them. Easy way to deal with your problems and then move on after that (at least for me). So I'd fight the guy she is dating now, then get over it. Just make sure he isn't stronger than you, lol.

So what you're saying is that you're going to *attempt* to kick the shit out of someone for liking the same girl as you? That's hypocritical.

It's not "attempt" if you know you will win. There is easy ways to winning fights, like having your friends back you up. And if you just know how to fight at all.

I'm not trying to flame here, but to me, that made you sound like a major tool. You never know what anyone is capable of. You could fight someone, and they pull out a knife. You could fight someone and they might be a better fighter than you. I've seen scrawny kids beat the living shit out of ripped dudes. "like having your friends back you up" That's not having them back you up when you are the one attacking the kid. That's called jumping. Basically "I'm going to kick this kid's ass for a hypocritical reason, and then if I've bit off more than I can chew, and I start loosing, then my friends are going to kick his ass for defending himself." I fail to see your logic.

There's no real justification for what you've said. I seriously lost a lot of respect for you for that. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you need to think before you speak.

If the guy really hates him that much, then fight him. If it's not that big of a deal, then don't.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 01:47:02 AM »
A serious solution to your matter is to go gay.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 02:35:50 AM »

Agreed. Things are easier.

I'd suggest avoiding violence at all costs. As others said, it's not her new boyfriend's fault, it's her fault. You should really just move on, look for new love. It may be difficult, but there's no point in reveling in something that was the past, and that you can't have anymore.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:38:08 AM by Nikolai v. II »
Live free or die

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 07:36:08 AM »

I'd suggest avoiding violence at all costs. As others said, it's not her new boyfriend's fault, it's her fault. You should really just move on, look for new love. It may be difficult, but there's no point in reveling in something that was the past, and that you can't have anymore.
Cow- So what I'm getting from this is that you're a bully? You don't like someone, so you assault them? You need to grow up and learn to solve your problems. I understand you think you're big and bad, but one day you're going to try to kick the wrong guys ass, in which case from what I've heard here, you would have earned every bit of what you get.

It's either that, or you're just trying to sound like a bad ass over the internet, in which case, we're back to "You need to grow up."

I'm just telling him that if he has a problem, then he should deal with it. And no, I'm not a bully. I am just suggesting something.

Offline BeastOTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 10:36:38 AM »
Trickster, I don't know how old you are but from this post you sound young enough that this whole dating thing is new to you. A piece of advice that never goes bad and is good to learn early is this: Nobody is perfect. I remember the age when the girl.you had a crush on was just the best and no one could even compare. But honestly, that's hormones mixed with only seeing love in movies where everyone lives happily ever after with their soulmate. That isn't how the real world works. You will go through lots of girlfriends and lots of years until you find a keeper, so don't stress over the little things now. 3 months is too long to be hung up on a girl, no matter how pretty she is or whatever it was that made you so infatuated that it seemed so important to you at such a young age. And remember that just because she moved on first doesn't mean she was unfaithful or anything, and don't blame the guy for dating a girl that's been single for 3 months. Maybe she fibbed to break up with you, which is a shame, but you also have to consider it might just have been her way of trying not to hurt your feelings by saying she didn't want to date you.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »

Cow- So what I'm getting from this is that you're a bully? You don't like someone, so you assault them? You need to grow up and learn to solve your problems. I understand you think you're big and bad, but one day you're going to try to kick the wrong guys ass, in which case from what I've heard here, you would have earned every bit of what you get.

It's either that, or you're just trying to sound like a bad ass over the internet, in which case, we're back to "You need to grow up."

I'm just telling him that if he has a problem, then he should deal with it. And no, I'm not a bully. I am just suggesting something.

Can you actually suggest something that isn't dumb as shit? You sound like one of those kids who think fighting everyone around your friends makes you cool when it doesn't.

My advice to Trickster is to ignore Cow's advice, and to move on, forget about that girl completely (doesn't mean start thinking "Don't think about it." etc because that just keeps it in your mind. Eventually this is all going to just pass by and you will find someone else.

Offline Commissar

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2012, 02:36:53 AM »
Had a gf, knew it prolly wouldnt last so i made sure to not get into the relationship too much (as in let my self just go crazy for her) nice girl but then she left me for some asshole that doesnt even treat her right. bcuz i didnt get to attached it was fairly easy to handle and i didnt even feel sad or angry about it
[There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal