Author Topic: Having a bit of a crisis right now (Serious answers only)  (Read 8595 times)

Offline Trickster

• View Profile
    • Awards
OK so lately i have been trying to deal with an issue and i don't think i can handle it anymore i trust this community enough so i am here to seek advice from you guys. So this is the issue at hand, about 3 months ago my girlfriend dumped me because her parents where giving her a hard time about us seeing each other but today i walk into the mall and i am in the main atrium only to see her holding hands with another guy. It's at this point where my world is totally destroyed and honestly i don't know what to think anymore part of me wan'ts to yell and scream at her the other want's to just hate her till she dies. Honestly i don't know what to do at this point i am really growing desperate like this is messing me up as a person i find it's hard to eat,Sleep,Rp i dont know maybe you guy's can tell me something that i have not thought of yet.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Having a bit of a crisis right now (Serious answers only)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:38:06 PM »
Moved to the proper section.

On topic:

Honestly, if she broke up with you three months ago, and is now seeing somone else- the only thing you can really do is move on. Another option would be to disscuss your feelings with her, and go from there.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:39:50 PM by Brandon Sacawv »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »
It's been three months. Get over it. I know you're young and you're quite sensitive, but the only option you have is to move on.
And she probably gave you that reason so you won't get hurt.

Offline Chris Tyler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »
Simplest solution: Time.

It will take a little while, but you will get over her and all she's done (assuming you're offended at her for finding someone else). The process will be shortened quite a bit if you are able to find someone else for yourself. You will be rewarded for "putting yourself out there" by meeting and getting to know people. Hard times are not fun at all, but then again that's why they're not called "fun times". As harsh as this may sound; get over it, move on. You're still young and it's not the end of the world so don't treat it as such. 

edit: Brandon and Jonco beat me too the punch, it seems, but everything still applies.
Taylor McMahan | 27 Years | Citizen | ALIVE
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=9793.0

973 | 32 Years | Civil Protection 05 | ALIVE

Offline Trickster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »
I can honestly say that i was thinking in the heat of the moment and did not take these things into account thanks allot guys, I think this is just what i needed to hear.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »
The best way to get over a lost love, is a new love.
See if there are any other nice girls around that you might could work with?
It's worth a try. Good luck!
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 05:07:01 AM »
I have been dating my girlfriend (Jamison) for 5 years with some change now and I would be in really bad condition if we broke up over something silly as so would she. I know how that feels as the girl I went out with before Jamison did the same thing. Get a new girl and enjoy life.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:01 AM »
Moved to social discussion.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 08:41:25 AM »
Some girls arent worth it and make up lame excuses. Example, I dated this one girl awhile back who broke up after going to cadet camp for no specified reason. Being the nice guy I was like whatever K we'll just be friends. Two weeks later I see pictures on Facebook of her with this random guy which she apparently left me for.

Then she asked me out again. K fine I guess. Might as well give it another shot. After about half a year she broke up saying she was too busy with school and work. Depressed, I was still the nice guy and said Whatever. Bye. I found out about three weeks later she was looking to date this druggie she met at work. Wow ok.

Point is, girls make up lame ass excuses to ditch you. Instead of sitting around moping and being depressed, focus on finding new love as the other have stated. If this new love allows it (like my current one) you can clean off the wound by ranting to her about it.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 09:57:57 AM »
Whenever I get mad at someone for whatever reason, I just fight them. Easy way to deal with your problems and then move on after that (at least for me). So I'd fight the guy she is dating now, then get over it. Just make sure he isn't stronger than you, lol.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 10:33:27 AM »
Whenever I get mad at someone for whatever reason, I just fight them. Easy way to deal with your problems and then move on after that (at least for me). So I'd fight the guy she is dating now, then get over it. Just make sure he isn't stronger than you, lol.
Why? What has HE done to deserve that? She is the one that is the issue, not him. An age old clichè but violence is not always the answer. Either be diplomatic about the situation or just move on I say.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 12:40:32 PM »
Why? What has HE done to deserve that? She is the one that is the issue, not him. An age old clichè but violence is not always the answer. Either be diplomatic about the situation or just move on I say.

IDK but fighting always seems to work good. Gets your anger out. So take your anger out on the chicks BF, and then you can move on.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 12:43:34 PM »

IDK but fighting always seems to work good. Gets your anger out. So take your anger out on the chicks BF, and then you can move on.

Le sigh to you cow, le sigh to you. A word of advice to the op is to never get into a fight with the girls new bf, because then she will not like you.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Trickster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 01:19:14 PM »
I think i'm just going to move on due to the fact that his dad is a police officer. :P

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 01:58:38 PM »
 Look here. There are more girls out there that want to have a boyfriend and you might be one of them. If your girlfriend breaks up with you, don't just stand there. Get a new one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal