Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] An Operation Gone Wrong.  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION] An Operation Gone Wrong.
« on: June 27, 2012, 08:51:20 AM »
An OTA operation on the slums must be done which requires a SYNTH.HUNTER unit to carry out several kills and attacks on the people of Precinct 3. In the HUNTER's slaughter, it doesn't notice that a high-value rebellion member slipped out, it JUST notices him and darts after him. As the HUNTER runs after the rebel, he jumps onto the train tracks, avoiding the electrified metal beams. The HUNTER, only focusing on getting the rebel, does not notice them. As it steps on it electricity courses up its body. Several screaming radio transmissions are heard and the frequency falls dead. One of the OTA (Or other high class CCA) go to the location to check the situation out. Finding the HUNTER, he goes to check if it's okay. It turns, firing 2-3 shots into his body. (Its targeting system and (whatever part that is used to take commands) is shot.) As the CCA hear more on the situation, they begin protecting themselves before they protect the Citizens. As one of the CCA run to the Precinct 3 gates, the HUNTER follows quickly behind. The CCA unit is shot at, the flechettes barely missing, they continue until they hit anything. They impact the metal that blocks off an area of the city. Detonating, they shut off the energy sheild that once kept whatever was on the other side at bay. The HUNTER, growing curious, steps in only to notice necrotics are filling the area from the blasted sheild. The HUNTER fights them back, but eventually gets swarmed. As the HUNTER had almost always only made body shots, the headcrabs had lived through the attack. Hundreds of headcrabs begins filling the plaza, scurrying through the vents to get into buildings and through several holes on the Nexus.

Honestly. I don't expect this to get any recognition from any admin higher than an OP.. But I just thought I'd throw it in as an idea as I heard several people complaining about how noone's posting events. I'd be happy to see this become a reality, but I don't believe that will happen. Thank you for reading.

***Once again, my apologies, I realize this was ridiculous. I'll be more careful when I make suggestions in the future.***
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:02:07 PM by FlipZK »
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] An Operation Gone Wrong.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:18:19 PM »
:) smells like massive rdm, besides, who would play as the escaping rebel? How can the hunter shot one thing and all of the energy on the city fails?  :/
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »
I can tell this would end up as Saimon said.. Lets go for ideas that do not involve killing units and droppings guns, along with RDM..
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Epicness54321

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 09:05:59 PM »
I doubt a rebel could take down more than two CP's on his own. CP's have complex and effective combat training, Rebels most likely have none, other than shooting a target on a wall or hitting a punching bag.

Offline BeastOTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »
I don't mean to be harsh, but this seems a liitle more like a fantasy you want to see come true as opposed to a server wide event. How does the population get involved, other than hearing "Oh did you hear what happened? Some guy did this and that. He must be sooo cool." ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal