Author Topic: Asking the Owners/Super admin  (Read 2850 times)

Offline xXTremor4Xx

• View Profile
    • Awards
Asking the Owners/Super admin
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:42:07 PM »
Hello admins and whoever might see this. I am Tremor4 big time fan of Catalyst gaming and i would like to ask a question, A admin on your Garry's mod server I guess figured that me and my friend Sam (rainbow Gordon) deserve admin but.. Unfortunatly is not super admin Or "Global Admin" so he told me to go here or the vent i did both. So i guess i am writing here today or whatever day you are seeing this is that i am guess asking for admin considering the fact that I have been playing on your server for a month when one of my Older friends played on the server for 2 weeks and got admin  :-\ so i am asking for your permission if i can get admin.

Thank you

-Tremor4

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Asking the Owners/Super admin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:49:31 PM »
Admin is earned through other admins recommending you without being asked to. Help players, follow rules, etc and you'll get there.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 10:56:21 PM »
A month..  Lol bro I've been on CG going on 2 years and I'm not an admin, so don't expect it very soon.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
Time is irrelevant, and this isn't an AMA thread. Moved to help/support, I guess.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »
Admin is earned through other admins recommending you without being asked to. Help players, follow rules, etc and you'll get there.

Question has been answered.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal