Author Topic: 3 questions about firefox  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
3 questions about firefox
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:46:28 AM »
Alright so i decided to say "fuck IE" and changed my browser to firefox.

Now that im pretty new to firefox, i have a few questions.

1. One i hold my mouse over some "link" it shows the URL in the left bottom cornor. Does anyone know how to turn that off?

2. Once i click on something, it doesnt make any sound (which it did on IE). Does anyone know how to turn a sound on once i click on something?

3. Its making a red line under all of the english words that it can find, how would i have 2 languages and where do i enable them?
Well its obviously adding the red line because the language is set to danish. Is there some way i can change it to english?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:27:22 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 3 questions about firefox
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:06:52 AM »
If your using FF4, downgrade to 3.whatever because 4 is shit, but just look through the options menu, I'm sure settings are there.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:33:06 AM »
Obviously but just checking, have you tried options yet?
And the red line just right click somewhere where you can type and go to spelling options and change it to English - US.
And about that link, no you can't remove that try an add-on.
I'm using Chrome, it's easier and faster. I recommend it.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »
And the red line just right click somewhere where you can type and go to spelling options and change it to English - US.

I know its because its set to Danish. Im wondering where i can find the option to change it to English as i cannot find that anywhere.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 04:02:18 AM »

I know its because its set to Danish. Im wondering where i can find the option to change it to English as i cannot find that anywhere.

Simply rightclick in the place where you write your post, go to language settings (or whatever it is called in english) and choose the english language. If it isn't there, google english language pack addon for firefox and instal it, then try again.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 11:42:19 AM »

Simply rightclick in the place where you write your post, go to language settings (or whatever it is called in english) and choose the english language. If it isn't there, google english language pack addon for firefox and instal it, then try again.

Thanks a bunch Nick ;) I first installed English but then noticed i could only have one of them (Danish and/or English) so i just turned spell checking off. Thanks a bunch bro.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal