Author Topic: Banned  (Read 2487 times)

Banned
« on: February 09, 2012, 01:41:27 AM »
So, I come to the server on Gary's Mod, a friend of mine directs me to the content downloads.. Well, after I come back, I ask 2 of the admins REPEATEDLY to explain things to me. The game, the rules, how to go about it, blah blah blah... Upon not getting help from ANYONE, I go to a "gang area." Upon which, I get the crap kicked out of me, and then tossed out of a building... So, when I turn into a cop, come back, and kill them, I get banned, and not warned. Nothing was explained, nothing was offered, nothing was warned, or given. I feel as if the lacking of proper administration is a major issue, and a part of the upcoming downfall of your server, if this kind of abuse continues. I feel very frustrated, insulted, spat on, and kicked out. I do NOT deserve this, nor will I stand for this. I know its just a game, but for fuck sake people, this is just down right wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have gone all vendetta on their asses, but the "gangsters" played innocent, after blatantly attacking me, making fun of me, and laughing at me. I don't know what you people expect out of any of this RP game style.. But I am greatly offended by this.

CrazyNinja and TooShort were in the server at the time.  Am I the only one who doesn't get help, in a server populated with 5 fricken people?! I think so.. Maybe your admins just don't want to explain, maybe they lack any real interest in helping DEVELOP AN RP BASED GAME. You people seriously need to sort out your priorities, and get new admins. This kind of thing, will not stand.

Steam Name: Fadeddream122 (shows as) [BCR] Gordon Freeman (in leet).

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 02:33:29 AM »
What were the names of the admins?
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 05:56:52 AM »
If it was CG admins it would seem to be disappointing.. I hope that it was just a misunderstanding tough.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Hilarious ?sometimes?.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:44:26 PM »
This happens often. New people joining and not getting any rules explained to them.  I think that when someone first joins they should after making a account have a popup GUI of the rules, and the only way to get rid of the popup is to either scroll to the very bottom, or have a timer on it.  None the less I am disappoint to hear you were banned like this.

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR ME IS GOOD A PHOTOSTORE!  YAEH!

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
This is why you read up on the forums.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal