Author Topic: Anakoni Kekoa's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1446 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anakoni Kekoa's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 09, 2014, 05:32:04 PM »
Anakoni Kekoa's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Cow

IC Character Name: Anakoni Kekoa

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
 Anakoni Kekoa wishes to join the MPF for many reasons. One reason is the fact that he would like to help those around him. After being transported through many cities and finally ending up in City18, he decided that it would be best to apply for the MPF.

He had thoughts about applying for the CWU, as he could also help people though there, but eventually he came to the conclusion that he should help the people protecting him. He has plans on trying to join the medical division within the MPF, or more commonly known as NOVA, so that he may tend to the injured units and help the combine. Throughout his life he's always wanted to be a part of something bigger than one's self, and he finally found that opportunity through the Metro Police Force.

Leading up to this major life change, he found distress and worry in the streets of City18 as well as other cities which he has resided in previously. It took a toll on his heart and mind, trying to cope with all of the stress from everything that happened over the past few years. He realized that joining the MPF could relieve him of these stressers while still achieving his life-long goal; Helping other people. As soon as he picked up the application form and filled it out, he felt euphoric knowing he made the right choice.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Anakoni Kekoa is a trustworthy individual. He is capable of making strong bonds with other people, a friendship no one could break. He is also a kind-hearted individual. Although sometime's his actions may be questionable, at the end of the day he wants nothing more than to help others.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I am expecting many things to come from joining the MPF. One of them being is a larger array of role-play opportunities. I can also interact with others from the other side of the spectrum, as citizen roleplay and combine/MPF roleplay are very different.

My character also expects many things from what the MPF is going to be like. Anakoni Kekoa envisions that he will be able to fulfill his lifetime goal of helping others and being part of something bigger than himself. He also believes that it will be a mutual relationship between him and the combine. He will be able to help push their agenda and he will be able to achieve his own. For Anakoni Kekoa, he believes it's going to be a win-win situation.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Anakoni Kekoa was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. When he was very young, starting in his years as a toddler, he would go to the beach with his brother, Aukanai'i, and watch him surf.

It's a little past noon with crystal clear skies on the beach. The sand sparkles while the radiant sun beats down on the beach. The ocean is almost as clear as the sky, with a nice warm hue to it. Many people have their towels laid out on the beach taking a nice nap and getting their summer tan on. All in all, it's a very peaceful day.

Anakoni looks over to his right and watches Aukanai'i wax his surfboard. He pays close attention to the detail Aukanai'i puts into it so he can get the best out of it. He then says, "Aukanai'i, when can you teach me how to wax a surfboard?"

Aukanai'i answers back, "Ekahi-Iki, once you learn to swim. If you ever want to surf, you need to know how to ride the water without a board."

Anakoni pouts and says, "So when can you teach me to swim?"

Aukanai'i pauses for a moment and replies back, "Whenever makuahine says I can." Aukanai'i looks back down at his board and continues to wax it.

During Anakoni Kekoa's teenage years, he found himself doing well in school and participating in many community service projects such as cleaning up the beaches of Hawaii and cooking a meal for those in need. In his spare time Anakoni would play baseball with his friends at a local park, a sport that he played whenever he couldn't be at the beach.

After Anakoni graduated high-school, he applied for many colleges and universities and eventually got accepted into 'University of Hawaii at Manoa' and got a bachelors degree in business administration. Instead of using his newly aquired degree to it's full extent, he decided to open up his own local sporting goods shop on the southern beaches of Honolulu. While his shop was mainly for beach orientated sports, he also sold baseball paraphernalia. He continued to run his shop for a few years until the war came...

After seven hours Anakoni found himself in a prison like city. He wasn't sure what to make of it as he had no idea where he was, where his family was, or who anyone was. One thing he had found though was being transported from City to City. It was almost as if he was transferred to a new city every week. Eventually he ended up in City17, where his desire to help others could finally come true. He wasn't being transported anymore and it seemed as though he was going to stay here for a very long time. This is where the story of Anakoni Kekoa begins.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes. It was only because when the old server went down, I lost my unit. As far as I know we don't get out old units back and we have to re-apply, so I am doing that. This origionally said "Yes. It was", which I have no clue why it was cut off but I have fixed it.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
For about three to four years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
For about three to four years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For about three years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
-8 GMT

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was on a TnB's Terminator roleplay server. I met up with a few people and began to roleplay with them a little bit. I forgot exactly what we were doing but basically we wanted to set up some sort of a base, so we went underground to this neat little area. which had a mini catwalk over a pool of water and then like 3-4 other rooms. In this little pool of water I actually took a piss in it, which I'll explain right now. We heard a terminator coming, as anyone who's played on their server knows how loud they are lol, and so we were freaking the fuck out. We decided to jump into the pool of water and wait there for it to go away. As it walked across the catwalk it stopped, and I know for a fact that it saw us but it didn't want to destroy roleplay so it just roleplayed scanning around the area. We were probably like 5 feet away from the thing just underneath of it. Eventually it went away and we were safe. It was crazy and my heart was actually pumping.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I consider myself a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Anakoni Kekoa
CID: (OOC: Server is offline so I am unable to get it)
Height: 6'
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 148
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Quick witted and above average IQ.
Notable Qualities: I am a very loyal and trustworthy individual. I also have great memory which has helped me out a lot throughout my life and I believe my skills can help the MPF.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained or apprehended.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to help those around me and give back. Throughout my life I've always wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself, and I feel that joining the MPF would help me achieve this goal. I also love to help others, and so I feel as though by joining the MPF I can help push their agenda. I have plans on joining the medical division if possible so that I may help those in need directly. I understand that being part of the MPF can be a tough job and you will most likely get injured, so I want to help those that need it. 

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Anakoni Kekoa hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:13:45 PM by Cow 8-) »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anakoni Kekoa's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 06:08:52 PM »
Pending

You've mentioned that you had a previous unit removed, but you haven't explained why, please correct this

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 06:13:58 PM »
Pending

You've mentioned that you had a previous unit removed, but you haven't explained why, please correct this

Ok I fixed it. Had no idea why it was cut off like that.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 06:22:09 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky