Author Topic: tnb citizens  (Read 6498 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
tnb citizens
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:28:59 PM »
everyone uses them so i dont see why we shouldn't

essentially they're the normal male/female 01-09 models with a few extra models included but each model is rigged up with bodygroups, so basically you can get over like 250 different customisations per model, it's also possible to script clothing that can be equipped to emulate the bodygroup (i have done it before)

the only known bugs that i am aware of is that your bodygroups don't reset when you swap characters and my attempts to reset the bodygroups didn't work so maybe one of the devs could look into it

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: tnb citizens
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:36:04 AM »
It's a decent idea. I do believe there is a plugin on the Cloud Sixteen website for it. That might be for something else though. Still it's easy enough, I've seen items for clothing done before. It adds a good effect to character model diversity, and an effect during winter for better clothing. (Going to presume you are talking about the workshop models, and not the actual direct-dl models.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 12:38:34 AM »
i suggested tnb models ages ago then alexanderk never got back to me on info i needed so it never happened sry

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 01:25:09 AM »
I'd like to see that but it's up to waffle cause iirc last time he didn't want much custom content at all

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 06:00:38 AM »
I do believe there is a plugin on the Cloud Sixteen website for it.

theres a botched one with a different set of items from the models i'm talking about but i have made items for all the tnb ones, they'll just need some renaming as i called like the sets of kevlar 'ragged kevlar' and 'tattered kevlar' and stuff like that b/c i was lazy

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 02:31:11 PM »
I'd hate to start seeing fuckheada man and his super suit start becoming a thing at cg though cg was cool cause it was just normal hl2rp shit

Just keep the shit that actually makes sense in hl2rp no rebel exodus skeleton or stupid ass lookin suit not Davids stupid ass models hell no

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 02:32:43 PM »
I'd hate to start seeing fuckheada man and his super suit start becoming a thing at cg though cg was cool cause it was just normal hl2rp shit

Just keep the shit that actually makes sense in hl2rp no rebel exodus skeleton or stupid ass lookin suit not Davids stupid ass models hell no

it's not dave's disgusting custom kevlar big tits zara kane models it's just a bunch of citizen models with bodygroups

all that weed getting to ur brain samyouel

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 02:51:07 PM »

it's not dave's disgusting custom kevlar big tits zara kane models it's just a bunch of citizen models with bodygroups

Ye ye, ye. Cool wouldn't be that bad I guess add a little diversity to the male 02s damn

Léwi? Khalifå on that kronique dœ
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:53:04 PM by NHL killa »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 03:00:46 PM »

Ye ye, ye. Cool wouldn't be that bad I guess add a little diversity to the male 02s damn

Léwi? Khalifå on that kronique dœ

lay off the dope mayte al fukin shank ya but ye more diversity and customisation would be cool like brap ting

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 08:12:28 PM »
Oh, uh. I don't know where this conversation led, but anyways. The TnB models are kinda cool, but I never liked how one would have to download the big ol' pack of them just to see the models. I would think the server should be on the 'vanilla' side a bit more. But I guess that might have been the reason the server died in the first place? Perhaps having the TnB models would attract other players?

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 08:28:12 PM »
Oh, uh. I don't know where this conversation led, but anyways. The TnB models are kinda cool, but I never liked how one would have to download the big ol' pack of them just to see the models. I would think the server should be on the 'vanilla' side a bit more. But I guess that might have been the reason the server died in the first place? Perhaps having the TnB models would attract other players?

mate its a pack like 50mb you dont need the tnb packs

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 08:32:57 PM »

My entire life has been a lie...

Anyways, last time I had to do something with them, I had to download like, I dunno, 3 2GB packs or something of the sort. So I dunno what I was doing...

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 08:37:15 PM »

My entire life has been a lie...

Anyways, last time I had to do something with them, I had to download like, I dunno, 3 2GB packs or something of the sort. So I dunno what I was doing...
Probably downloading their 400 guns.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 03:16:56 AM »
i honestly don't see the point in having extra content. extra download times for what is close to no gain. custom models aren't really going to enhance roleplay much if at all
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 04:44:52 AM »
i honestly don't see the point in having extra content. extra download times for what is close to no gain. custom models aren't really going to enhance roleplay much if at all

mate workshop exists now and if people cant download 50mb and go make a drink then why would they bother with a laggy game like garrysmod

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal