Author Topic: Possibly Returning  (Read 7359 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Possibly Returning
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »
Welcome back, I never knew you here at CG but we were pretty good buds back in PE, hopefully we'll get a chance to RP together again now that you're back.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »
I feel so welcomed :D

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 06:56:59 PM »
Sorry you had to bear the pain which Albert inflicted on you, derpy cunt. Anyways, welcome to CG even though I don't like CG because of 'Cough Cough' BRONIES AND FUUCKING FURRYS. Umm what was I saying again? Oh yeah, let me get to the point, stay the fuck away from other players, or you'll get bronyvitus. :-)

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 07:20:04 PM »
Sorry you had to bear the pain which Albert inflicted on you, derpy cunt. Anyways, welcome to CG even though I don't like CG because of 'Cough Cough' BRONIES AND FUUCKING FURRYS. Umm what was I saying again? Oh yeah, let me get to the point, stay the fuck away from other players, or you'll get bronyvitus. :-)
nagger detected

welcome back, vizion, and goodbye, your reasons for leaving VF were completely valid, I don't blame you :p maybe you'll change your mind sometime, though.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 07:48:32 PM »
I don't really know you; but from the resent posts you sound like a swell guy who encountered allot of derp....
So Welcome back!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 07:58:37 PM »
VF sucks and albert is as intelligent as a tree
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 08:26:40 PM »

Yeah, not a fan of bronies. Don't worry, they won't change my mind EVER. Good to see you, Venatio.

ALBERT'S A TREE!? OMG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE?

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:19 PM »
Welcome back Vizion

Also, Fluttershy would like to be a tree
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Welcome back Vizion

Also, Fluttershy would like to be a tree

Howdy do, Lone :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal