Author Topic: We have reached 30,000 members!  (Read 10511 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: We have reached 30,000 members!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 11:20:56 PM »
 Wow, that's wonderful! Glad to see the server build up in just two years of my service playing! I haven't moved onto other servers yet, this community still remains my home!

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 02:53:32 AM »
Congratulations, this is a very big achievement for the community. I can remember when there was only a few hundred of us so the community has come a long way. It has to be thanks to the people that keep donating and the people that keep the servers running, and mostly a thanks to RoflWaffle for making the community.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 12:28:39 PM »
Well done CG you are a truly great community I think one of the best in Garry's Mod. The quality of staff is always good and that is great when you have such popular servers. Raise a glass to another 30,000.

Offline WRECKFTW

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
Not to ruin your 30 0000 people but only about 2% if that still play if you guys want to regain your population i would make some changes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal