Author Topic: Share your fight stories (Defense, and for good reasons. No bullies allowed)  (Read 12498 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ever had to defend yourself? odds are, yea. So tell us; what went down?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One time in sixth grade, some asian kid kept giving me trouble, so I whacked him upside the head with my lunchbox, and kicked him while he was sitting at a table eating lunch. I'm such a badass.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah, I got owned all the time. I'm too kind hearted to ever hit anyone.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One time in sixth grade, some asian kid kept giving me trouble, so I whacked him upside the head with my lunchbox, and kicked him while he was sitting at a table eating lunch. I'm such a badass.

*Swag*

And, I <3 you statua

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My senior year I was in the locker room getting ready for weight training, my old friend who is a drug addict came up to me showing me all of his heroin stash and told me I should go do heroin with him after school. I just said no and Continued on getting dressed for weight training, well he got all defensive and said "You think you're cool for not doing heroin?" I just simply respond "I don't want to ruin my life by doing that shit" He got pissed off and hit me clear in the jaw and I automatically fell from being stunned. He was stunned as well, when I get mad. It's hard for me to control my anger. I got up and just got furious and grabbed his head and banged it against the lockers and put him in a headlock and just kept repeatedly kneed him in the gut and forced him down to the ground and stomped on his back and then spat on him and walked away.

Later that day he says to me "Your ass is going to get suspended when I show all my bruises to the principal" I quickly responded with "Go ahead I dare you. I will tell him that you have heroin in your bag and your ass will go to jail." His ass shut up and walked away and I continued with my day. He never told on me so I never told on him.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i had a disagreement with some kid in grade 4 so i called him a nigger and got my head smashed into a tree

in grade 5 there was a kid with a mental sickness (crazy) and he tackled me so i got up and then he kicked me in the face. it hurt so i punched him in the nose and we both ran off and got intro trouble

primary schools in bogan areas are always fun

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A kid came out of the blue and grabbed my neck right in the middle of class. Two kids and the teacher helped pull him off. Both the two kids and I were suspended for 10 days, and the teacher almost lost his job, and the kid who came at me got off with nothing. Similar things occurred twice more. The hall principal is a cunt, and he was pretty much promoted the next year.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i were growing weed, and then a cop knocks on my door. My door hates when someone knocks it, so i defend it(because it's my friend) So i pulled out a shotgun, and shot the neighbour.

Banned for trolling in the social discussion ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:22:16 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i were growing weed, and then a cop knocks on my door. My door hates when someone knocks it, so i defend it(because it's my friend) So i pulled out a shotgun, and shot the neighbour.
This isnt HL2RP.
ocrp would have another 10 dead, 3+ times each.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unfortunatly, I got into 3 gang fights, usually turning out on my side winning because our biggest dude is my brother. Now that he's gone we still win gang fights, but it's mainly due to us bringing bats and knives and bringing 7 ppl. We always fight bloods and the Latin Kings. Everyone else we're pretty cool with, mainly MS-13 but we don't really talk to them, cause fights with them always end up with someone dying. Our gang follows their philosphy, don't hold grudges. If you're going to fight someone, plan on killing them so they don't turn out to be a later problem.

The Mysterious Stranger

Unfortunatly, I got into 3 gang fights, usually turning out on my side winning because our biggest dude is my brother. Now that he's gone we still win gang fights, but it's mainly due to us bringing bats and knives and bringing 7 ppl. We always fight bloods and the Latin Kings. Everyone else we're pretty cool with, mainly MS-13 but we don't really talk to them, cause fights with them always end up with someone dying. Our gang follows their philosphy, don't hold grudges. If you're going to fight someone, plan on killing them so they don't turn out to be a later problem.

You are one fucked up person.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Damn dude, shit sounds rough. If I may ask how long have you been doing this and how old are you now?

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'll make sure to add you to the list of people NOT to ever fuck with.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Damn dude, shit sounds rough. If I may ask how long have you been doing this and how old are you now?

Started when I was 13 and now I'm 16. Been doing this for ages. If I were to lift up my shirt, you would barely be able to see a bullet graze along the right side of my chest. That was also a long time ago, but otherwise, I haven't really been injuried too much.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:18:30 PM by [RRP-SA]George Whitenshire »

Offline Mr. Pettit

8th grade, I was getting picked on constantly by a kid who thought he was better than everyone else. Did this to everyone really, but he was extremely annoying and it bothered me a lot. So one day as I was walking to class and he was about to pick on me as he did every day, I punched him in the mouth and he fell on his ass. I got in trouble for it but I was young and didn't think, but he stopped being such a prick. The end.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal