Author Topic: fuck me, right?  (Read 2829 times)

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
fuck me, right?
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »
A person might never realise it, but if he does-what will happen?
The person's mind ignore the thought of it, and it sort of lives with it and makes a fake sense of forfilling of lonelyness.
Does your family affect it? Nope, because your family is always there, or are they? Do you come home ever day, sit down at your room and just wait for the next day to begin? And continue that for years?
Do you do your hobby's alone, to again trying to fofill you'r lonelyness?
Did you find out, that you had no friends and get an inner angry, which you let out on other innocent people?

In case, you're me.

I'm just here to say, that i'm sorry if i had offended someone or if screwed up someone's perfect day..

Im sorry.
Bye

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: fuck me, right?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:40:37 PM »
what?

also, leaving because you can't troll/shitpost in general discussion is a stupid reason to leave.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 10:42:06 AM »
Can you repeat that?
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 01:18:16 PM »
Welcome back!

BYE, DUDE.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:04:55 PM by Sab »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 01:50:38 PM »
sabotage has the wrong end of the stick.

Bye sir cya next year sometime.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal