Author Topic: Reviewing games.  (Read 8409 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reviewing games.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »
While I'm here to a review of skyrim, you seemed to be going somewhere with that and I want to hear m0ar :D

Well, Elder Scrolls certainly wants to do more than make up for the last 2 slight disappointments. Dragon shouts, new spells, AMAZING STORYLINE, and who could forget... mother-fuckin'-dragons...
im bach

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 01:09:03 PM »
Firstly, just a rebuttal of Emperor's review of Black Ops:  In every COD game, the single player has always been awesome.  The story line was pretty good, but I never cared for the graphics.  Online, zombies was always awesome, but the multiplayer has also always been horrible in COD games.  It's always the same thing:  Get the biggest AR, put a silencer on it, even if that weapon realistically can't have a silencer on it (Silenced AK-47, anyone?), and get a stealth perk.  Can anyone hear the sound of that douchebag jacking off as he unleashes his 20 kill streak?

Other than that, I would love it if you could review one of my personal favorite games:  World in Conflict.  It might not be that famous, but it was always freaking awesome.  If not, then how about Battlefield 3?

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
Do you do oldschool games like from the NES and Genesis era, (pretty much anything from Gamecube and back.) cause beside PC games that's all I play.

Offline Taylor

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 12:09:47 PM »
GTA 5 ( When it comes out :3 )

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 03:55:44 AM »
Battlefield 3?

To be brutally honest, I don't get the hype. It's just Call of Duty (*EmperorDisaster guards himself from the fanboy army) with slightly better graphics, meaning you still have the stereotypical storyline, characters, enemies and settings, "BUTT IT LOOK SOW REEL". So in all, I'm not really a fan.

Do you do oldschool games like from the NES and Genesis era, (pretty much anything from Gamecube and back.)

GTA 5 ( When it comes out :3 )

Do the GTA games please, I love to read the commentary.

GTA V?: From what I've seen in the trailer, this could be the biggest yet. Rumours circulate that one end of the map to the other is 1 hour long (HOLY SHI-), you'll play as multiple people throughout (HOOOOOLY SHIIII-) and we've already seen that we're back in San Andreas. Rockstar has showed us that you might be able to purchase property, get a job, BUY A FRIGGIN PET, have a kid, the whole fucking shabang... And it's all one year away FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Please excuse the swearing in this (It was the closest I could find to what I wanted to say) but:

im bach

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
How about the portal games? One,Two, or both it doesnt matter.

Offline Eric Sanchez

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 11:27:53 PM »
Black Ops 2 is going to sexy as shit. THERE ARE HORSES! HORSES! YOU CAN'T EMP A HORSE GUYS. Also from all the confirmed info about the story, zombies survival modes and story, multiplayer and the time period being completely new to the Call of duty franchise. Its going to be great I just know it :D

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 11:14:56 AM »
How about the portal games? One,Two, or both it doesnt matter.

1: Awesome, fun, funny, addictive, SHORT. But still, a game of treasures in my eyes, with puzzle in all shapes and sizes.

2: A finally longer game, but with one downside imo. Where it tries to appear prettier than the first game, it misses in difficulty of puzzles, but maybe that's just me.
im bach

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 02:41:21 PM »
What about the arma series and planetside 2?
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline nulll

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 12:19:16 PM »
Do DotA 2 - If you don't say that it's better than LoL or HoN, I might have to beat you! :D

100% better than HoN or LoL, just for the fact that it seems more well developed than the other two, but what else could you expect from valve?

Do the GTA games please, I love to read the commentary.

GTA V?: From what I've seen in the trailer, this could be the biggest yet. Rumours circulate that one end of the map to the other is 1 hour long (HOLY SHI-), you'll play as multiple people throughout (HOOOOOLY SHIIII-) and we've already seen that we're back in San Andreas. Rockstar has showed us that you might be able to purchase property, get a job, BUY A FRIGGIN PET, have a kid, the whole fucking shabang... And it's all one year away FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quoted, because this is the one and only truth.

I WANT GTA V, AND I WANT IT NOW!

Anyways, do Just Cause 2!

EDIT: Black Ops 2 is most likely just a BF 2142 ripoff.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:21:42 PM by Verenikin »
~Russian Style!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal