Author Topic: Banned For No Reason?  (Read 2781 times)

Offline doobus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Banned For No Reason?
« on: April 23, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »
      So, yesterday their was this guy named Bert Klank and he was prop killing and prop blocking everything. So I told him to stop and he prop blocked the harbor where boats leave. After this, I got a heli and flew around the thing to go arrest him. He had ran away before I can get him. I put a search warrant on him and he threatened to report me for free warrant. I am assuming he did, because I am banned. BUT I finally found him and tried to arrest him when he ran away. So I killed him. THEN he told me he is reporting me for RDM. So, he told me he reported me for these things. 1. Free arrest (He prop killed a guy with a barrel) 2. Getting other weapons as a CG (I bought a shipment of M4 ammo and he thought it was guns) 3. RDM (He ran away 3x when I was arresting him) and 4. Free warrant (I didn't even warrant him, that was the mayor. And it was for hiding when you were wanted for prop kill x3 and a prop block). So can I please be unbanned? And many people on the server requested he should be banned. The person who banned me should go deeper into this crime before just banning me after a guy tells you to. Bert was raging and I assume he hasn't read the rules.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned For No Reason?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
Wrong section, that's all I'm gonna say.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned For No Reason?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 07:48:03 PM »
Wrong section. Please post in the appropriate forum here: Ban Appeals

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal