Author Topic: Can't join any of catalyst-gaming's servers  (Read 2835 times)

Offline ?«[N-G]?? Crunchyman

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can't join any of catalyst-gaming's servers
« on: June 17, 2013, 03:43:05 PM »
Dear catalyst gaming,

i own a server and i always block ips that attack me, and usually when i want to join a server and it doesnt work, it is usually because i blocked the ip of that server so i just open up my little file unblock the ip and "TA-DA" it is working again except this time with your servers it is different and it keeps saying server not responding on every single one of your servers. Now either there is something wrong or u guys have blocked me off of your server box, if u have please do unblock me because i need to play OCRP2 since i havent tried it yet, i have not always been blocked out of your servers but recently it happenned

FIX IT !

Best regards,
CRUNCHYman :)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can't join any of catalyst-gaming's servers
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 03:45:38 PM »
Why are you using a proxy service?

Offline ?«[N-G]?? Crunchyman

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 10:37:26 AM »
well the software i use to make block ips kind of forces proxy on me, you know safety measures but do you think that is the problem ?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 11:08:16 AM »
Probably. We don't have your IP blocked on our server but it may be blocking proxy access.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal