Author Topic: My Gmod crash when i join OCRP  (Read 6115 times)

My Gmod crash when i join OCRP
« on: August 25, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
when i join the server (OCRP) with downloaded content pack and sickness model my Gmod crash

But when i join without downloaded content pakc and sickness model it don't crash but i have mass ERRORS!

plzz help

Offline Nomad

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Gmod crash when i join OCRP
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 05:10:48 PM »
I have this on other servers, here's what might fix it;

1.Start up singleplayer, gm_construct or anything of the sort
2. Join any other server
3. Attempt to join OCRP

Good luck!
dimidium facti qui coepit habet

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 05:12:31 PM »
Load the map itself in singleplayer.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 06:07:55 PM »
Sorry guys it did not work :(

i tested to only download sickness model and i joined with no problem but still ERRORS!!

then when i downloaded the Content Pack part 1 and 2 my gmod crashed!

i did every thing you guys said but it did not work for me :( can someone send your addon folder to me by some way?

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »
Was gmod running when you installed the content packs? if so theres your problem...  If not run gmod and start the same multiplayer map in single player and play around for a couple mins then try multiplayer.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline =[pG]=??¢ Griever

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 06:58:49 AM »
Install content packs, validate files. If all else fails reinstall gmod and start fresh

Offline Mr Mystery

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 06:49:47 PM »
Did you put the content packs where they are supposed to go, or did you just download them? It looks to me that you just downloaded them and didnt go to your Startmenu>Computer>ProgramFilesx86>Steam>Steamapps>Yourusername>garrysmod>garrysmod>Addons and copy the contents of the zip files there. Tell me if it helped!
-The Boss-\r\n

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: My Gmod crash when i join OCRP
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 07:00:02 PM »
Did you put the content packs where they are supposed to go, or did you just download them? It looks to me that you just downloaded them and didnt go to your Startmenu>Computer>ProgramFilesx86>Steam>Steamapps>Yourusername>garrysmod>garrysmod>Addons and copy the contents of the zip files there. Tell me if it helped!

Missing content does not crash your game. It will just show some errors in game.

You should try to verify game cache.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Mr Mystery

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »

Missing content does not crash your game. It will just show some errors in game.

You should try to verify game cache.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
At least I tried.
-The Boss-\r\n

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 10:56:41 PM »
TF2 update broke gmod

open Console before joining a server

put this in : vgui_allowhtml 0

fix

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal