Author Topic: Orange Cosmos RP 2 - RP_EvoCity_V33X  (Read 12560 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Orange Cosmos RP 2 - RP_EvoCity_V33X
« on: August 11, 2012, 02:06:52 PM »
The previous poll regarding what map OCRP2 will be running, has ended. Link: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=18187.0

As a result of that rp_evocity_v33x won the vote. As the map is a large map, it might take some time for you to download it. I've uploaded the map to my mediafire account, and i've created this thread to make everyone aware of the switch so you are all prepared for the release of OCRP2. Please share this thread around on the server, to make sure all of our players gets the message about the new map for OCRP2.

Map Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?k6d6pa4vi9liosf

You can also find this new link on the downloads page.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Orange Cosmos RP 2 - RP_EvoCity_V33X
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 03:17:19 PM »
If only September could come a little quicker...

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 03:55:39 PM »
This is legit me right now!

September needs to be here. like now

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
Awesome! Thanks for making the news post. Hopefully it'll be populated when it's released!

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »
It's not /that/ big, but for people who have slow internet then yes it's gonna take awhile and would be best to download now.

I'm probably gonna open it up in sandbox and get to know the map.

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »
It's not /that/ big, but for people who have slow internet then yes it's gonna take awhile and would be best to download now.

I'm probably gonna open it up in sandbox and get to know the map.

Even better start it in gmod 13....

D3AD is a smart motherfucker.

~silent
Bananananannanananana

Offline Mr Mystery

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 06:54:51 PM »
Can I ask something, now that we have a bigger map, can we make more jobs? I mean bigger map, more space, and better rp situations. We need a new vehicle for the police too. How about a police van? Fire chief? Fire Pumper? Head Medic? Medic Transport Van? Construction Worker? Crane? Flatbed with orange lightbar and Redirector? SOO many posibilities. I like the map though.
-The Boss-\r\n

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 07:04:05 PM »
Can I ask something, now that we have a bigger map, can we make more jobs? I mean bigger map, more space, and better rp situations. We need a new vehicle for the police too. How about a police van? Fire chief? Fire Pumper? Head Medic? Medic Transport Van? Construction Worker? Crane? Flatbed with orange lightbar and Redirector? SOO many posibilities. I like the map though.
Please do not use a big font like that.

And most of those can easily be RP'd. The police van is basically SWAT, as they have the SWAT van. Fire chief can be RP'd, same with Fire Pumper. Head Medic can be RP'd, and so can Medic Transporting(Revive dead player, have them get in van, take to a RP'd hospital). Construction worker can easily be RP'd and I've done it before. A lot of these can be RP'd and you don't need help from the gamemode to do so.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
We won't add jobs that can be roleplayed as citizen. For example, cop you really couldn't do as citizen so it has it's own job. Something like say, gundealer, you could do as a citizen via crafting so it doesn't need a job.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 12:17:26 PM »
 I'm actually pumped to see the announcement of Orange Cosmos roleplay 2. I might try it out due to the first time I tried out Orange Cosmos 1 which is a let down and disappointment for me due to the boredom (in my opinion.) It's probably going to be great but I guess being patient is what I can do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal