Author Topic: My reaction towards the SeC or CmD  (Read 4527 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

My reaction towards the SeC or CmD
« on: August 10, 2012, 03:08:21 PM »
 I think of the Sectorial Commander and/or Commander like this whenever I versus them:

Rebel of any rebellious or Resistance group played by John Connor
 Sectorial Commander or Commander of the Combine Civil Authority played by Arnold Schwarzenagger

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7YYfgx_cHo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7YYfgx_cHo</a>

Anyone agree?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:15:15 PM by STALKER »

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My reaction towards the SeC or CmD
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:11:26 AM »
This is extremely accurate. I've seen KMP's CmD go through a lot. It takes a hell of a lot of effort to even get a CmD+ to fall to a knee. The most they could take, as I see it, would be like, one Antlion guard, or several people with guns.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 04:17:00 AM »
This is extremely accurate. I've seen KMP's CmD go through a lot. It takes a hell of a lot of effort to even get a CmD+ to fall to a knee. The most they could take, as I see it, would be like, one Antlion guard, or several people with guns.

Yeah, I noticed.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 04:35:31 AM »

Or for one to be electrified in a pool of water...

Would be interesting to see a cmd try to take on an antlion guard with nothing but his fists.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 05:56:54 AM »

Would be interesting to see a cmd try to take on an antlion guard with nothing but his fists.

Just imagine that.

I think of the Combine Civil Authority WAY too strong and the rebellion should have something up their sleeve too such as exoskeleton suits and that, don't you think?

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 06:07:40 AM »
I think of the Combine Civil Authority WAY too strong and the rebellion should have something up their sleeve too such as exoskeleton suits and that, don't you think?

I personally believe that is an awful idea. Just imagine how that would turn out.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 06:08:43 AM »

Just imagine that.

But really, it should be like that, Union tech is waaaay to advanced for Humanity to keep up with also... it sound a little TnB... just a little.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 06:11:15 AM »

Just imagine that.

But really, it should be like that, Union tech is waaaay to advanced for Humanity to keep up with also... it sound a little TnB... just a little.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. at it's finest.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 06:38:19 AM »
I agree with this idea partly. So, let's talk about the fact that fully augmented DvLs/SeC/CmDs are compared to OTA strength and physically capability wise. If this is true, then we would literally have 30 terminators walking into P3 to kill a few rebels with Spas-12s and MP7s, with very little ammo. But what I'm getting at is it's kind of inaccurate and stupid to leave so much power sitting around when they can squash anything.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 07:04:31 AM »
If it bleeds, it can be killed.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 08:29:02 AM »
My bet is that anyone that manages to get their hands on weapons has a chance at killing a CmD/SeC say if they were standing on the steps, a very slim one, but it is still a chance, it is just a matter of incredible timing, very good RP and authorizations. It would definitely lead to the death of your char though.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:10:02 AM by David 8 »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
I agree with this idea partly. So, let's talk about the fact that fully augmented DvLs/SeC/CmDs are compared to OTA strength and physically capability wise. If this is true, then we would literally have 30 terminators walking into P3 to kill a few rebels with Spas-12s and MP7s, with very little ammo. But what I'm getting at is it's kind of inaccurate and stupid to leave so much power sitting around when they can squash anything.

Because people get mad and complain when the CCA does anything related to "killing rebels"

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 11:03:42 AM »
The Union took over Earth in seven hours. SEVEN HOURS. No seven days or seven weeks. I am talking 420 minutes. Of course they are going to be OP, we aren't trying to make if easy for you to try and kill us off. But then again, if the resistances want to keep resisting then getting guns to lolpew pew at the CCA is a very bad idea.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 11:16:17 AM »
The Union took over Earth in seven hours. SEVEN HOURS. No seven days or seven weeks. I am talking 420 minutes. Of course they are going to be OP, we aren't trying to make if easy for you to try and kill us off. But then again, if the resistances want to keep resisting then getting guns to lolpew pew at the CCA is a very bad idea.

Ehem, no. There's a difference between the Union completely annihilating the earth in seven hours and what actually happened. After seven hours of fighting, the General Secretary of the United Nations, Dr. Breen, surrendered the earth.
Live free or die

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 11:20:26 AM »

Ehem, no. There's a difference between the Union completely annihilating the earth in seven hours and what actually happened. After seven hours of fighting, the General Secretary of the United Nations, Dr. Breen, surrendered the earth.

Correction: Breen was administrator of Black Mesa who made first contact with the Combine, he bargained a deal which declared him Earth's administrator. The Union would have destroyed mankind in a couple days if they had not been brought to accept the deal.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:24:30 AM by David 8 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal