Author Topic: Realible Snapshot overflow?  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Realible Snapshot overflow?
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:11:30 PM »
Ok, i know i just posted one about the buffer thing but now i keep getting the realible snapshot overflow error and it seems to never go away.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Realible Snapshot overflow?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:13:13 PM »
I've never heard of something like that.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 05:05:58 AM »
Stop trolling Rory.

It's Realible snaphsot overflow. And you get this when your client tries to load to many entities on the server at the time which makes it overflow.

This is a server-side problem which you simply cannot avoid. The only thing people could do is reduce the amount of entities on the server. So the only thing you can do if you get this yourself is keep on trying until you get in eventually.

Luckily, this is fixed in Gmod13. So once that is released, you will never have RSO ever again. (I hope.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 12:27:39 PM »
This is very common on this version of Garry's Mod. As Nick said, it is all things loading at once when you join the server. The only best way to fix it is having a map with a spawn in an enclosed room or simply nothing on the server, or you could just have luck.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
Actually, another way to possibly get past this is loading the same map in singleplayer first, then after that join the server.
This way you load the map and all it's entities without any additional players (Which are also entities) and spawned stuff. Then if you join the server the map is already in your RAM memory so you only have to load additional stuff.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 04:06:12 AM »
You can also try cl_cmdrate 5 I place this in my command console and I never got rso as much as I use to.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal