Author Topic: Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application  (Read 892 times)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application[/u][/b]

OOC Name: || BBI || F || Joe

IC Character Name: Kyle Fendi

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
   My character ( Kyle Fendi) wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority, to play his part in the fight agaisnt the rebellion. Although he knows

the rebellion is nothing but a bunch of people that steal, kill, and lie, Kyle Still thinks, that they play a major role in causing a ruckas. Kyle, a

skilled Criminal Profiler, also thinks that he will be admired in the CCA, and he would provide the best, that he can do. Further more, my c

character would like to gain more respect from everyone, he thinks he is looked down, as a shitizen, even though he is very useful to the

union.
     Kyle learned how to do almost everything, he learned how to basicly fight, run properly, and exert breath in a manner, that keeps him

from loosing endurance. Although Kyle doesn't run as much as an anti-citizen, he still has some major speed, and most likely, will provide

a pretty good beating, if he puts effort. Even if Kyle is nervous.. he will be more than someone who just follows protocal, he will do almost

everything, and exceed on his duties, and most likely, make it to a higher rank.

Kyle, also discovered, that he has a very good listening, ability, and has the ability to see, practically everything, he can see the draw of a

knife, fifty feet away! Kyle, knowing practially every secert passage way, will also play a major part in the union, with his criminal profiling,

also because of his exceeding knowledge of anti-citizens, Kyle will be able to fight them better, knowing that they have severe trauma. Kyle

feels that the union is his rightful place, and he is currently, writing a application for the Combine Civil Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character would be Trustworthy, he has eleven loyalist points, and he reports every little problem that occurs in the city, he works very hard in his job, as a loyalist.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think the Combine Civil Authority, would be a very uplifiting experience in Catalyst Gaming. I have been here for about four months, and I

I wish for more people in the community to see how I roleplay, and I would also like to simply have an enjoying time. Also, Catalyst is really

the only reliabe server with its population, and I know its not going down soon. Further more, I would get more connected with the

community and, when I get to know the community better, eventually do helpful actions, such as donating, which I may do during my

vacation.
      Catalyst gaming, is a very large community. Also I show great support to the server, me and my brother || BBI|| Cristopher, got a few of

our friends into CG gaming, one of which is known in a resistance group in the outlands, and is a major donator. I don't think that because

of my friend, donating, I will be automaticly accepted, but it is just to show some dedication to the server, in which if I get into the CCA, I will

double my play time.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Kyle Fendi looks up at the citadel, he sees the structure, and the dark colors, and instantly knows this is not a human made city. Even if the

kind officers of the Combine Civil Authority are, indeed human, he knows the creators of this citadel, are not. Kyle is currently an Criminal

Profiler, and has indeed solved some cases, his next goal is to strive for the CCA, and meet some of the city administrators, to help support

him in his joining. Kyle goes into a deep daydream, and sees for some reason, a suburb community, and instantly wakes up. For some

reason, Kyle saw himself, arresting someone, and solving a case of a homocide.

Instantly astounished by these flashblacks, Kyle ventures into himself, and finds himself one, a criminal profiler, knowning this is his chance

to get the life he deserves, Kyle uses his skills to help the CCA. But this is only part one of his plan, part two of his plan, is to get the CCA

members to know him, and befriend him so, he can get in on the high ranked society. Kyle, feeling like all loyalists, knows that what he has,

isn't enough for him, this is what makes him strive to join the CCA.

the largest one of Kyle's day dreams, was the one of his family, he remembers seeing on his calender (Unknown to him now) highlighted   

*Christmas* Kyle, also sees himself cooking some food, and getting ready to meet his family. Kyle, not remembering or seeing any relative in

the city, experiances depression, and he thinks the only way to stop the depression to stop, is to drink breens water. Kyle, went to the

Cafe, and bought five breens waters, drank them, and never really experianced a flashback like that again. Kyle adknowledges there was a

better life before the union, but he keeps that to himself, and he wants the pass to leave him, so he sees his life now as "Happy." Kyle

Showing all evidence of happiness, instantly covers up anything, that might lead to him being seen as an anti-citizen.

Kyle is now in his apartment, writing a CCA application, and hoping he makes it into the CCA. He hears tons of voice commands, such as 10-

20 and has learned some. He whispers to himself, 10-20, location, 11-99, need help. Although he is grasping the commands, he hasn't

mastered the meanings.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 year, and 10 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4 months or 5

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
The United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable quality experience is actually on the outlands, my character interacting, and help protecting a vortigaunt was a true  memorable experiance.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, of course I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Kyle Fendi
CID: 44008
Height: 6'3
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: About One Hundred fifty pounds (150)
Mental Distinctions: Extreme intelligence, and knows the ways of an anti-citizen.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Intelligence, skills in criminal profiling.
Notable Qualities: Nothing out of the ordinary, other than extreme skills in criminal profiling.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, not of that I remember

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I need to live.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will sacarfice my life.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the Combine Civil Authority, for the enhanced life style, being that I am a criminal profiler, I would serve a great part in the union. I am simply just trying to furfill my purposes, to the union.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Kyle Fendi hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:34:39 PM by ll BBI ll Joe »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kyle Fendi\'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 06:13:03 AM »
UNIT: 85245
CLEARANCE: Sector Command
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Kyle Fendi
Citizen Identification Number: 44008

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  The main goal for the Combine Civil Authority is not to kill the rebellion, it is to maintain sociostability and social harmony in the city. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <Full Unit Name>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal