Author Topic: [DENIED]Matthew Conner's Civil Authority Application  (Read 932 times)

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Matthew Conner's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
Matthew Conner's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Mattpl1322

IC Character Name: Matthew Conner

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Matthew basically comes from a family where enforcement and authority runs through his veins. People say, back in Medevil times part of his family were brave knights. Matthew really enjoyed seeing the CCA work. He enjoyed watching his father put on his mask and holster and leave the beat up apartment. His father was killed in the line of duty one day and this angered Matthew. Matthew saw the city as a hellhole because of the resistance fighting. Matthew knew he had to make a change.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Smart, Honest, reliable

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Im expecting it to be like one of those movies where a new guy or a noobie comes along and everyone picks on him but later they discover he can be a pretty cool guy and they rely on him. I also expect a lot of duty from my commanders or citizens needing my help.

I also know its going to be a little hard at first remembering all the codes and having people to try talk me out of things but i think ill try to stick with a higher CP and maybe he'll show me the ropes. I don't know if there is CP training but if there is im expecting it to help me understand the codes and what to do during certian situations.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
When Matthew and his family arrived at the city his father needed a job to sustain themselves. Selling books and water for 5-10 tokens wasn't going to cut it. He needed to join the CCA. Their family didn't think it was a good idea because at that time there were talks about a lot of rebels hunting the Combine and anyone who worked for them. It was a dangerous job but the bravery of the Conner's filled their veins.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Never

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2-4 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
8 Months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1-2 Months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
North America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When there was a hostage situation and we had to raid a warehouse and save the hostages. There was a large shootout but in the end we managed to free the hostage.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Matthew Conner
CID: 62621
Height: 5,8
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 185 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Positive attitude
Mental Defects: Can't bare the sight of lose
Mental Advantages: Smart, Cunning
Notable Qualities: Nothing

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Basically, I've always been interested with the whole police force and law enforcement and power. Basically, I just really enjoy power and authority. When i plan to grow up i want to be a police officer and since this is serious RP and this is pretty much Police or Civil Protection it seems relevant. I also want to protect the civilians against harm and i want to put an end to the rebels. I also would want to keep the City clean from bad people

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Matthew Conner hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:27:32 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Matthew Conner's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 01:27:08 AM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...