Author Topic: [DENIED] Carley Morris's Civil Authority Application  (Read 943 times)

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Carley Morris's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:04:28 AM »
Carley Morris's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Blue2Wolfz

IC Character Name: Carley Morris

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

Carly lived in a harsh environment before the war and the Combine let her have a chance to redeem herself and to have revenge. She used to be in a gang and now she knows how badly the people where, and how much they can betray everyone. She wants to not just catch people in gangs and breaking laws but wants to fight them, and get rid of them.

Carly is loyal to the CCA for giving her a chance and helps them every time she has the chance. She is finished doing chores, and finding contraband, and snitching on people. She wants to take action and help the CCA with her skills.

Carly always went to the CCA when there was trouble she looked up to them in every way. How strong and powerful they were, how smart and well-armed they were, and how organized and good how they handled things. Carly never really cared when the CCA had to be a jerk to people because she thought they deserved it.

She saw innocent people be beaten, and destroyed, and even killed and she couldn’t do anything about it, she felt powerless. She wanted to stop the people who did this and wanted to help good innocent people. The CCA try and help innocent people or that’s what Carly believes and she is eager to help them.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy
Strong
Intelligent
Funny
Hardworking
And loyal.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the Combine Civil Authority to be a change of pace. It will be a fun way to role play and a different way to do things. As a citizen you can't do as much but as a C.C.A unit you have an opportunity to do different things like, patrol, and defend the city.

Carly does not expect this to be an easy job, but she is willing to do anything for the Combine. She knows it will be a very rough experience but is willing to take a beating for the C.C.A. She also knows that she can die doing her job if she gets accepted but she thinks it's all worth doing.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Carly was a young girl she would always listen to her parent’s commands, did her homework, and helped with the house’s chores when she could. She had a brother who would always help her and she loved her brother very much. One night after dinner and everyone was sound asleep a shattering was heard from the bottom floor. Carly was very scared and wondered what was happening. “What was that?” She thought “Is someone hurt?” “What if someone trying to hurt us?” She started to panic and then hid in her closet under her blankets, and pillows. Carly hear nothing but shouts and screams for the past half an hour. She started to cry from being so scared not knowing the fate of her family. When the noises stopped Carly slowly opened her closet and crawled down her hall, and walked down stairs. She stepped on a piece of broken glass and cried, and cried. She called out for her mother but there was no response. She sniffed and said “Mommy?” and heard no response, she tried again “Mommy!?” and stood up and hopped on one foot into the living room. She saw blood on the floor and stopped. She did not want to see what the blood was coming from, but her body slowly moved into the room. As she slowly moved into the room she started making out a figure on the floor, she moved closer and closer and then she stopped. She screamed and stepped backwards pushing the glass on her foot into her foot. She fell to the floor tears running down her face. She had seen the bodies of her parents, terror frozen on their faces, red covering them. Carly said to herself she was a big girl and pulled the glass out of her foot and ran to the bathroom putting a bandage on the cut. She went back into her room and hid in her hiding spot and fell asleep her tears drying up on her face. She then awoke to the loud sound of sirens and a red and blue light filling her dark closet. Carly being young was still frightened and hid as well as she could. The next couple of hours she was pulled out of her closet by a man. The man asked another what they would do and soon after that Carly was moved into a Foster home.

Carly was picked on by the other kids and was forced to do things she didn’t like, like having to kill a bird, and destroying the rooms. Carly could no longer handle the harshness and whenever a couple came in they would look at Carly and end up choosing another kid. She ran away in the middle of the night and got money from a paper route, ate with the money she had, and slept in an alley way. Two years after and Carly was moving place to place and ended up in California. She was taking jobs in book stores, shops, and other places to help her survive she stuck to the shadows avoiding as much trouble as she could. One day Carly stumbled on a beaten man, he had no teeth and his cheeks where swollen. Carly did not know what to do and thought of her parents; she dragged the man out in the sidewalk where a policeman patrolled and hid back in her alley. She watched from the side of a dumpster as the policeman took the man away from sight, she sighed in relief and a while later snuck out and moved.

On her way back to the store she currently worked with a man pinned her to a wall and took out a knife. Carly screamed panicking, she hit the man across the face and tried to run but the man took her arm and threw her on the brick wall nearly knocking her out. Her vision was blurry and all she remembered seeing was a group of men beating the man who had hurt Carly to an unforgiving pulp. Carly had awoken in a warehouse with men laughing in the background, she slowly stood out of the makeshift bed she was sleeping in and saw three men playing cards at a table, other men drinking, some working out, and a huge guy all in black sitting at the top of a rail watching everyone. Carly stared at the man and said “He must be in charge of all this.” And the man looked right into Carly’s eyes. Two of the men followed where the boss’s eyes went. And a Hispanic man took Carly out of the small room. Every man looked at Carly and then they all started to cheer, laugh and smile. Carly was scared, and confused of what was happening. A man came up to Carly and said “I’m Richardo.”  “Me and my friends here saw what that man did to you, we gave him a hell of a time didn’t we boys?” The man said turning around and laughing with his friends. Carly smiled nervously, as the boss said. “What is your name child? Carly said her name very softly being scared. “What?” The boss yelled back at Carly. Carly spoke louder being slightly aggravated. “My name is Carly! Carly Morris!” Everyone laughed and smiled when she yelled. Then as the boss started to speak everyone went silent “Carly, we are a group of thugs, murderers, and thieves.” “And we also saved you’re life.” The boss said with his arms crossed. Carly stared at the boss not knowing what to say. Everyone formed a line and introduced themselves one at a time. The boss spoke “We are now family, we saved you, and you must pay back the favor.” Carly felt slightly safe but confused, and at the same time scared. Throughout the years Carly and the gang did crimes together. The gang taught Carly how to shoot, fight, steal, and sneak. Carly felt powerful and safe.

Carly is now eighteen and is friends with every gang member specially Richardo. Carly was called by the boss and Carly only knew that, that meant trouble. The boss slammed his fist in his desk, and threw everything off it. Carly was terrified she had seen what he had done to some of his men when they did a bad job. She had gone up to the boss and said “Y-yes sir?” The boss looked at Carly dead in her eyes and said “You lead them to us!” Carly looked confused. “Led who to us, sir?” The boss replied saying “The police!” She looked scared now. “What do we do?” Carly said “You will stay here and pack everything up while the rest of the boys make barricades.” Carly nodded and ran down stairs packing all the valuable jewels, money, guns, and drugs. The sirens surrounded the building in less than a minute. “We have you surrounded!” A voice said. “Come out and put your hands up.” The boss gave all his men a weapon, even Carly got a pistol. She got next to Richardo and closed her eyes hiding behind a barricade. The boss started shouting but Carly couldn’t make out what he was saying. All of the sudden guns started firing and people started dying. Carly put her gun over the barricaded and started to shoot blindly. The gunfight took hold for about three hours. The remaining men left ran down a hill and into a sewer. The boss put his gun up aiming for Carly and said “This is for messing up everything we worked hard for!” and pulled his trigger. Carly closed her eyes and after the gunshot saw Richardo lying on the ground yelling “Run Carly!” Carly started running with tears in her eyes. She felt helpless she lost her friends, and her family. She thought of her family when she was a little girl the family she lost, and the family she lost tonight at the gunfight. She missed Richardo and the other guys. She clenched her gun pointing it behind her and fired her remaining rounds, she heard some screams. She left the sewer and ran hiding, surviving, and moving. She ended up in Texas and was around twenty one. She had a house, and a husband. She lived happily trying not to think of her past. Then the seven hour war started.

Combine filled the streets and her husband was killed in front of her. She lost someone close to her again, and only blamed the boss. “If he just would’ve forgiven me none of this would’ve happened!” She was then captured and brought to a city. The Combine offered her a chance of redemption she hunted down her boss and the remaining crew, and killed them. Her crimes had been forgiven. And she is now a citizen in city 45 helping the Combine as much as she can for letting her have a chance of redemption, and the sirens surrounded the building in less than a minute. “We have you surrounded!” A voice said. “Come out and put your hands up.” The boss gave all his men a weapon, even Carly got a pistol. She got next to Richardo and closed her eyes hiding behind a barricade. The boss started shouting but Carly couldn’t make out what he was saying. All of the sudden guns started firing and people started dying. Carly put her gun over the barricaded and started to shoot blindly. The gunfight took hold for about three hours. The remaining men left ran down a hill and into a sewer. The boss put his gun up aiming for Carly and said “This is for messing up everything we worked hard for!” and pulled his trigger. Carly closed her eyes and after the gunshot saw Richardo lying on the ground yelling “Run Carly!” Carly started running with tears in her eyes. She felt helpless she lost her friends, and her family. She thought of her family when she was a little girl the family she lost, and the family she lost tonight at the gunfight. She missed Richardo and the other guys. She clenched her gun pointing it behind her and fired her remaining rounds, she heard some screams. She left the sewer and ran hiding, surviving, and moving. She ended up in Texas and was around twenty one. She had a house, and a husband. She lived happily trying not to think of her past. Then the seven hour war started. Combine filled the streets and her husband was killed in front of her. She lost someone close to her again, and only blamed the boss. “If he just would’ve forgiven me none of this would’ve happened!” She was then captured and brought to a city. The Combine offered her a chance of redemption she hunted down her boss and the remaining crew, and killed them. Her crimes had been forgiven. And she is now a citizen in city 45 helping the Combine as much as she can for letting her have a chance of redemption, and revenge. She helps out with chores but always wanted to put her skills to use and help the Combine

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2-3 years now

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About a year now

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About two months

4. What Time zone are you in?
CST

5. In what country do you live?
U.S.A

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Well it was when I made my first character with a friend of mine. We where new to the Serious half life 2 gaming stuff and everything was new and exciting. We played as rebels, sneaking around, stealing, reporting things in, and having a fun time. Then the Combine took our guys hostage and we started to fight until more of our gang showed up. We were saved and I got a gun out of it. Then we moved to the outlands with new equipment spreading our faction with the leader.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Carley Morris
CID: 03892
Height: 5'9ft
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 120lbs
Mental Distinctions: observant,OCD,resilient,aware,intelligent
Mental Defects: Minor depression
Mental Advantages: precise, (Same as Mental Distinctions)
Notable Qualities: Loyal,Intelligent,Social,Strong

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, and other UU branded foods.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, very willingly.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
The Combine Civil Authority gave me a chance of redemption, and revenge. I was allowed to sleep in a apartment, and in return cleaned the streets. And I want to help keep peace, and civil life safe. I will do everything in my power to help the C.C.A I would gladly accept a opportunity to help keep civil peace in balance. I would most enjoy keeping the city safe from anti-citizens, and rebellious people, and bring justice to those who disobey civil peace. I owe everything to the C.C.A and will pay the ultimate price to them.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Carley Morris hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:00:41 AM by KillmePlz »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Carley Morris's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:42:34 AM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: error
Citizen Identification Number:

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Question 1 and 3 did not meet standards. Post count did not meet requirements. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.Universal Union-Commander.03109
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal