Author Topic: [DENIED] Andrew Jonathan's Civil Authority Application  (Read 920 times)

Offline Tytynguyen

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Andrew Jonathan's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 12, 2012, 10:56:08 PM »
Andrew Jonathan's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Tytynguyen

IC Character Name: Andrew Jonathan

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character has always looked greatly apon the Combine. He knew that without the Combine, the world would become over-populated, and people would die. He always reminds himself that if the Combine didn't arrive; we all would be starving and people would be dieing every where. Whenever he is hungry, he makes himself think that; without the rations at the times they are; we would run out of food.

He loves authority, but he makes sure he never abuses what powers he has. He wants to be a part of something big; and the Combine is the perfect solution. He has looked greatly apon the Combine ever since they evaded. He was neglected by his parents when he was young, and he never got any credit for his work. That is why he wants to be in something bigger than him.

Andrew doesn't like to not work. He loves to work and help with things. He gets restless easily, but knows that if he tries to interfere with the Combine; he would get into trouble. He always tries to help, but not interfere. He just doesn't like that he can't do anything to help sometimes.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Andrew; my character, is a very energetic person. He almost never can sit around for a long period of time. He is very friendly, and loves to make a friend with anyone he can find. Andrew is a leader, he teaches, helps, and makes people try to like the Combine. He is the person who you would look up to. He makes hard tasks easy, and easy tasks are almost precognition.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think it will be an exciting experience. Having to ability to finally stop those people who are breaking the law; it is a powerful job. I will be making sure I won't abuse the authority of Combine in any way possible. I am wanting to make the roleplay experience more detailed and better. Focusing on the roleplay more than the action.

My character would love to be a part of the Combin Civil Authority. He is the man to go to when things are bad. He just doesn't have the tools to help with. The request tool isn't enough for him, and whenever he has it; nothing ever happens.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Andrew Jonathan was born in Oregon in Portland. He was neglected by his parents, and he was a lone wolf from the start. Around the time he was in 7th Grade; he made a speach that brought him to evantually, when the time came; to liking the Combine. He spoke about the rising population, and what would happen if the world continued on this path. He knew that if we kept growing at the rate we were, we would run out of materials and food. When the Combine took over, he was at a store. The combine killed his parents, and then they took Andrew to the city. He quickly learned that this was just what the world needed. The rations would provide just enough food, and we would not waste as much as if we had a lot of food. He also learned that we weren't taking things out of the Earth as much as before. He knew that the Combine was for the best.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have never been a CCA.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 2 years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 1 and a half years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For about a year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It's hard to choose... I can not think of just one RP moment I have liked. I am sorry, but I just can't think the the best.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Very much so, I actually test myself to see if I litsen contently.

IC Section

Full Name: Andrew Jonathan
CID: 36049
Height: 5 feet;6 inches
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 132
Mental Distinctions: Always knows what to say.
Mental Defects: Never can rest
Mental Advantages: Always ready to take a new chalenge.
Notable Qualities: He loves to run, he can run anytime, anywhere.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join CCA because, I wish to make RP a bit more fun for citizens. I feel like HL2RP sometimes is a bit dull. I won't make great changes fromt he baseline, but I will make it a bit more fun. As in a better RP experience, and more things to do. I want to do more then just stand around trying to look good infront of Combine. I feel as though a lot of things go missed, and I want to stop those things from happening. As a citizen I can't do anything but request, and by the time they get there. The people aren't doing it anymore. I feel as though becomming a Combine will increase the RP experience and make HL2RP a bit better.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Andrew Jonathan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:18:54 PM by Jonco »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Andrew Jonathan's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:01:33 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Andrew Jonathan
Citizen Identification Number: 36049

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant doesn't meet minimal forum posts requirement (1/20). Question four does not meet minimum standards (165/300 words). ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal