Author Topic: [DENIED]Dave Smith's Civil Authority Application  (Read 879 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Dave Smith's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 03, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »
Dave Smith's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: ????s? Blank :3

IC Character Name: Dave Smith

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 Dave Smith was a regular guy.He whent to work,Came home to eat dinner,Sleep.Rinse and repeat.Though one day somthing odd had happen.It was these people who dident look human.

These people proved to protect the citizens.They called them : Civil Protection.Some of them were just grumpy and rude.Others were kinda nice.

Dave had gone over the edge.He did not like drastic change.One day he just let loose and was back to normal.He was used to the new change.He wanted to be part of the change and help out.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Well-Disciplined, ambitious, hard working, lawful and loyal.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I think for Dave,it will be tough.Physicaly and mentaly,but that did not stop Dave.Dave trained himself not to be scared and not to look back.He rememberd that if he ever had to amputate somebody to remember the name.

I think being CCA will not be easy.But it will open a new part of roleplay for me.I will try and not give up.I will listen and work.I want to become a Cp so i have to beat my standards.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 David Smith was born in Chicago, Illinois.His parents were Jenna Smith and Rodger Smith.Jenna worked For Halaos Companys,Rodger worked at Tobys Mechanics Shop.David went to Narrowlane Elementary.There were fights here and there but he made great friends.

David was friend with Miguel,John,Andy,And Felix.He Was on a schedule till he moved out way later on.He got B's and A's and at the age of 12 he got a little job at Ringo's,a big table full of vegtables and meat on the coner of the street.

When he turned 14 Portal Storms rolled in.His happyness had fadded away.They relocated to diffrent places.They once stopped at one that was having a Portal stom so close in a hour they were gone.David did not like this relocating,His life became very dull.

Each city they stopped at he met these people named Civil Protection.He tought it was a test to see which would last longer,Citizens or CP's?They stopped at City 41,it wasent the best city ever.a lot of stealing and killing,but they'eve stopped at worst.

His mom died  and his dad left him to go into the 7 Hour War.The Civil Protection won.But dave never saw his dad again.One day he was at work and got a bussiness trip to City 45.He met a lot of people,he setteld,And then he met the Civil Protection.

These people made dave go insane then....change.He wasent dave anymore.He respected the Cp's and done what they said.He was getting a little bit oof the Cp influence.He was good with it,this influence made him want to become a Cp.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No,i have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3-4 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3-4 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2-3 Years

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern time zone

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Having to chase a theif down on a dark rp in a car!It was amazing having to find out which way he whent and actully track him down!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes i do.

IC Section

Full Name: Dave Smith
CID: 62227
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150
Mental Distinctions: Nothing Notable
Mental Defects: Minor obsessive compulsive disorder
Mental Advantages: Quick thinking, calm and strategic.
Notable Qualities: Focused and perceptive.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Since it is all we are given, Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
If need be, yes I am willing to give my life for the cause of the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept, as a citizen and potential Civil Protection Member, ALL actions performed by myself and those who may fall under my command, as my OWN responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I swear to remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as I live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
The decision to join the Combine Civil Authority came to me because I would like to help keep order inside of the city.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Dave Smith hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:22:32 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dave Smith's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: *******

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Dave Smith>
Citizen Identification Number: 62227

Acceptance status:
<::|| APPLICATION DENIED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| DENIED, Applicant did not meet standard requirement of waiting two weeks before re-applying. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <563>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal