Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Ryan Carter (Tier-1.Bus)'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ryan Carter (Tier-1.Bus)'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [cG] Klashy

IC Character Name: Ryan Carter (Tier-1.Bus)

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character want's to join the Combine Civil Authority because he is a loyal man with leadership in his heart. Ryan starts out mind wiped and found himself in a state of confusion entering the city. He found a body in the dumpster and SCREAMED for help. The combine quickly came over, instead of helping the person in the can, they beat him for an audio violation. He was detained once and never again. While he was in the cell, he realized what he was surrounded in trouble, drug addicts, and murderers. My character just wasn't surrounded by the right people, and didn't feel safe. I assured the combine i was sorry for my actions and that I just wanted to leave, they assured me that as long as I behave in a civil manner, they wouldn't do me any harm.

My character realized that the combine are trying to run a perfect, pure, and civil society. Ever since that day, he decided that becoming a loyalist was the only way to get respect from the CCA, so he worked hard to obtain his points.Days went on being a loyalist; my character watched the other citizens and how they were beaten, detained, or even amputated. On July 19th, 2016, the City Administrator came on the broadcast, and thanked all the loyal citizens. My character took it personally, and sent him back a formal letter of appreciation.

He soon then met the city administrator, who treated him as if he was a great person to have in his society. My character was gracious to see how pleasant the man behind the curtains had been. As they talked, the CA had been pleased with my characters train of thought, and said that my attitude is the kind he wants behind a mask. I've wanted to join the Civil Authority ever since.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character is assertive, respectful, lawful, and describes himself

as a pure being who only has a want for the bigger picture of the

operations behind the Universal Union to prevail and succeed.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
(OOC) I'm expecting the CCA, for my character, to be a long serious

trek of gaining respect and utilizing team work. I expect to work with some of the most serious role players known to "Garry's Mod". I plan to play with a strict set of rules that are mandatory to be followed in order to generate the greatest role playing experience ever created, and set a good example for other role players, whether they are new or just wanted to fine tune themselves.

(IC) In the CCA, My character expects a higher caliber of respect from the officers than he has all ready obtained through the Civil Workers Union. His want to become as "pure" (as be believes the CCA to be) Is eagerly sought out in this attempt to join. He believes that rebels and criminals are the scum and the viscosity of the Universal Unions plans and objectives. He expects to end the resistance of civilians to the best of his ability, for the Union, so that the greater goods of the Union and it's benefactors can be full filled.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Ryan Carter was born on November 3rd, 1990. He grew up in Birmingham Alabama for 9 years, and then moved away with his mother at the age of 10. He moved to Florida, where he stayed most of his childhood as a normal teenager. He went to Central High school in Brooksville, Spring Hill. He was stressed because his mother was single and he had to find a way to make it through college to become a business administrator of the general military funding corporation. He graduated high school in 2010, and was never able to pay for his college tuition, so he went to work and attended a community college.It wasn't long after that, that the seven hour war happened. Ryan and his mother were stormed by a combine breech team. They separated him and his mother, and set them on separate drop ships transporting citizens to different cities. He spent 12 hours on a ship and was transported into city 18. There's he's lived his life to survive, and was transported to city 45 by request, in hope that the transfer would lead to the finding of his mother.It was early 2016, every citizen had eventually settled down and the Combine had become more organized. Ryan had gotten into a bit of trouble, and seemed to have been classified as mentally imperfect with a small depression and bipolar disorder. In a desperate attempt to beg for his life, the combine had spared him, and given him an electro-therapy surgery, trying to fix the neutrons and chemical imbalance inside his brain. The operation was successful, and Ryan was successfully mind wiped, filled with Universal Union Propaganda, and was sent out of the nexus to full fill his new identity as a true loyalist. It's almost like they programmed his path to becoming a Universal Union Unit.Days went by as Ryan worked hard as he could, earning loyalist points and eventually joining the Civil Workers Union to help the greater cause to the best of his ability. Not to mention, being in the business tier, Ryan was a tad greedy, and loved to try to mangle the citizens with his tantalizing offers of food goods, that they just couldn't resist. Ryan had earned himself a nice spot in the Civil Workers Union and had gained the respect of most around him. He was a very self-taught, but still seeming well educated; He seemed to have a quicker mind than the average civilian.Today, Ryan still holds his place as a Civil Worker. He's made his way up to a Tier-1 Business Leader, and wheres a silver badge and golden armbrand proudly. He felt that he had paid his dues to the union, and decided to talk to his local civil protection agent about gaining an application to join the CCA. He was last seen with it, walking into his apartments in the UCH.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
5 Months

4. What Time zone are you in?
US Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable RP experience was on Asterisk Gaming. There I played

a character by the name of Dante Deluca, The head coke lord of Evo

City. He was a very rich, powerful, and important man, not to mention, the leader of a notorious group by the name of "Ominous." Which only associated with some of the most elite white collared gangsters known to the city. The group Ominous wasn't considered a gang, rather an Organization, with simple basic prinicipals, follow the rules, don't cause problems, deal with who I tell you to deal with, and keep the cocaine coming. The organization was very rich, known, and successful. Anything left in the hands of Ominous was taken care of in a professional, un-counterable manner.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Absolutely

IC Section

Full Name: Ryan Carter (Tier-1.Bus)
CID: 56514
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour brown
Eye Colour: brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 208
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Thinks faster and is more innovated than   average.
Notable Qualities: Respectful - Responsible - Professional -   Edicate

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I've been detained one time and that was for an audio violation. I found a body inside of a dumpster and thought I should had yelled for an officers assistance. However, I was wrong, and was detained for 1 cycle and I swore I'd never do it again.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I get 3 rations at my civil status, and eat all my supplements.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the CCA to become a part of a team of pure individuals who see the truth and glory behind the benefactors who provide food shelter and water for ever registered individual. Being in the Civil Workers Union has brought me close as I could get to the Union, but the thirst to join has grown ever stronger. Joining the CCA would be the only true way to fully incline my ability towards the Union and the Benefactors Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Ryan Carter (Tier-1.Bus) hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:18:44 PM by DJ Purple »

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ryan Carter (Tier-1.Bus)'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 02:43:49 PM »
UNIT: 226
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Ryan Carter>
Citizen Identification Number: 56514

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant is a Civil Workers Member. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.226>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 03:32:50 PM »
That's not a valid reason to deny my post. Civil Workers can be in the CCA.

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
That's not a valid reason to deny my post. Civil Workers can be in the CCA.

He should have been accepted or interviewed as he can be a CWU worker and still join the CCA therefor this is your fault 226.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
Thank you, I'm assuming that this will be changed then? This is my third time applying and I've been sure to fully detail my application and make sure that it is perfect. They deny me because of little mistakes every time, but i was sure to have them fixed, thanks for having this sorted out.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 12:18:11 AM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************