Author Topic: [DENIED] Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application  (Read 810 times)

Offline Dredigan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 17, 2012, 06:19:55 PM »
Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Dredigan

IC Character Name: Michael Oreishan

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Michael wants to be part of the CCA because ever since they invaded he has been not only fearful of the power they posses, but also awe of the incredible technology they have. He is always looking at the transparent barricades and the hard points, wondering how they are made and how they work and He also thinks that the CCA is incomprehensibly intelligent and organized, two of the things lacking in what he used to call home. He loves the history of the union, he finds it so rich and wants nothing more than to be a part of it, ever since he was a boy hes been fascinated with history and mechanics, so when the union came along it gave him more to study and fall in love with. He never saw the union as an evil force to be feared, but a beautiful force to be embraced, and for this reason hes always striven to be among their ranks.

Michael sees the big picture, he looks past the Unions outer harshness. He realizes that earth was engulfed by war, hate, lies, and crime and the Union is the one who stopped it. Under control of the Union crime has nearly vanished, apart from the slums where Michael has never been brave enough to go. He truly believes that the Union has saved the Earth from the destructive force of mankind, by means of war, they have ended war, by means of cruelty they have ended cruelty, this is how Michael lives his life, believing the things that nobody else wants to see.

After being placed in city forty five Michael realized it was more organized than any city on earth. He was in awe at how advanced it was, how clean it was, how pure it was. His first thought after being placed here was: This is true peace. The only way it can be. After that moment he wanted to be part of the CCA. He has been trying ever since the moment he stepped off the train into the city, he finally has his chance and would do anything to secure his place among the Combine. The union is his dream, City forty five his home, and the combine his opportunity.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Respectful, Trustworthy, Intelligent, Loyal, holds Duty above all, Decisive, calculating, lawful, serious.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
OOC: I was a CP on another serious server and i have experience with knowing how demanding and strict the Combine are, i know that if you disrespect your SeC he will break your ribs and snap your arm. No joking around, you gotta be the best role player's on the server.

IC: My character, Michael, understands that in the Civil Protection force you must listen, follow orders to the letter, and keep in line. If someone is ahead of you there is no such thing as why? or when? he knows he will have to do what they say when they say it. In knowing that he wants to prove himself to the superior combine and show that he loves the union as they do. He believes he has as much to offer as the Union has to give. 

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Michael Oreishan was born on May 21'st 1974 on a particularly warm day in Sligo in the far north of Ireland. He hated it there throughout his childhood. He was raised mostly by his nanny, Margaret, because his mother was sick and his father left when he was three. When he was in school he didn't have many friends because he never bothered to make any, he was always buried in one of his books. He avoided any violence in school until he was fifteen. Some boys started pushing him around in the hallways between classes, taking his things, ripping his clothes, Without realizing it he clenched his fist and turned, connecting with one of the boys jaws. When he got old enough he moved away from Sligo, saying goodbye to his mother and nanny, not knowing he wouldn't see them again. He left for a place called Wicklow, Just south of Dublin, he was twenty when he made it there. He chose Wicklow because his uncle Samuel lived there, when he was a child his uncle was his best friend so this was the ideal place for him. He graduated college in Wicklow when he was twenty five and he got a job working in a local movie theater. He lived in Wicklow moving job to job for years, until the war. When the combine invaded he was shipped to city forty five and stood in awe at the massive force. He missed his uncle and family but knew it was for the best. He then began his life as a citizen living under the Combine.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have never had a CCA character here.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since I've had garrysmod, so for about 2-3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
for a month or two now. Catalyst was not the only one.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
a month or two.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
The United States of America.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On catalyst gaming I had a rebel named Lewelyn Price, Within my first few days I found a loyalist in the slums holding a ton of contraband but some men were trying to rob him of it, I beat the men up and helped the loyalist out. But the men soon came back with greater numbers. We went inside the building and hid but the men broke in and killed the loyalist. I got beaten down badly but i lived, and a doctor came and took me a dark room in a hotel and fixed me. From there I joined a resistance but the day after the resistance was destroyed. So I founded my own and it grew to a substantial number of people.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I am a very good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Michael Oreishan
CID: 73635
Height: six feet two inches tall
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 190 LBS
Mental Distinctions: none
Mental Defects: none
Mental Advantages: has a very notable IQ
Notable Qualities: He has common sense along with his substantial intilect

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do. Whenever rations are handed out.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I believe the combine could use my level of intellect and passion to the cause they have.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Michael Oreishan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

(My brother has already got a "Pending" For his CCA application. I am just verifying that I am not trying to get two characters.)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:34:44 AM by Veran120 »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 03:05:29 AM »
UNIT: 031
DIVISION: VOID
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Michael Oreishan>
Citizen Identification Number: 73635

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. Application question 4 does not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.VOID-OfC.031>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal