Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Susanne Rosener's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Susanne Rosener's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 29, 2012, 10:50:02 PM »
Susanne Rosener's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Dakota

IC Character Name: Susanne Rosener

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
She is a brilliant doctor studying many types of medicine that surround the core of human evolution through chemicals engineering and robotics to extensive medical knowledge. If history books were to write about her she would be a infamous prodigy of a great SS war criminal commit unspeakable horrors. Though they would never understand her goals or the sacrifices she had to make. 

From a early age she has been taught that human's in general were stupid and greedy and that smart men must control the mass's and help push humanity forward. Some paranoid individuals might have called this the Illuminati but her grandfather called it a almost enlightenment one gets once they fully come aware of the world in which we live in.

After going from living a rich life in Mexico and seeing first hand the way society treats those with great knowledge and the will to use it to a fast talking mega construction company operator who taught her how to keep the books looking clean. It was easy for her to be accepted into Harvard and almost passed the entrance exam which excited many professors who tried to collect her.

Even at a early age she had only a select few of friends who would almost change when around here leading them to get in trouble if she had lead to group to do so. College was no different she  found herself with several other bright students and collected them in order to work on her privet research. "It's not what you know its who you know" She would always tell them.

After writing several papers and achieving such high grades offers from many cooperation flooded in by the one that struck her the most was the US government. But like her grand father had taught her weak men demand things and pray to god that it is developed but what there really praying for is that someone is able to make the hard decisions which she did. However when news broke they denied all accountability and left her to society to be turn apart by the ignorant masses.

She escaped such treatment of course but she would never return to the scientific community as she had been living place to place working on chemical weapons for terrorist groups and other organizations just to barley keep her research going. But like most on that faithful day the bomb's dropped and they came but unlike the others it was a pray answered a chance to restart and finally achieve what her grand father could not human evolution.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
She is very cynical and jaded she hates ignorance and view ignorant people as sub human using them as instruments in her experiments. She's not good at following the rules if she feel's that it is restricting her research. Being well spoken and charismatic almost becoming a charismatic cult of personality among those that work beside her in the lab allowing her to strain their morals and push them to new things.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
To meet new and likeminded people and work together in a common goal and working together as one entity to peruse the dream of a singularity between all people  Also to meet and see strange and exciting new people and perhaps someday new places and share our doctrine with them. Also perhaps meet other’s in my field of study and to share my dreams and perhaps see different viewpoints which might help me succeed in my projects. There is also the fact of the technologies that will be available to me and the chance to use them in ways science was always meant to be used unregulated. There is also the excited chance to have the unlimited amount of test subjects criminal’s and murderer’s and rebellious anarchist  who have forfeited their lives to ignorance, perhaps with our help and if they are strong enough to survive they can be reeducated and see the mistake’s in their behaviors.

Along with making life long partnerships there is also the opportunity I hope is that eventually I get to see another world before my death the only way I will be able to achieve this dream. Another goal that I hope happens while in my career that I somehow meet others in the CCA to help carry out is to further my own humanity and perhaps with luck stop my ageing and death all together. I would like to be remembered in CCA documents as someone who had beaten psychical death and to help be one of the medical leaders in the universe. Most of all I look forward to being happy at my work for the first time in my life I believe I could wake up and be excited in working every day. A place where ignorance is destroyed and intelligence valued I belive I will succeed and be successful and a valuable member of the CCA.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
She has lived in a world she viewed as imperfect religion politics and morals which held back the next step of human evolution. Raised my her grand father a Nazi war criminal she has been taught from a very young age that "A few eggs must be broke to make a cake." Her child hood from a outside prospective would seem sadistically perfect she had everything she wanted but she also had to witness her grandfather reliving old times with several of his friends from the war on captured Mexicans. After several gatherings she had become numb even going so far as helping help organize it such as getting her grand father cigar or surgical kit. They would test new things they had come up with prototype cybernetics nothing that would keep the patient alive but some of it dd work. This is what inspired her to peruse her career.

After seeing a Mexican man's hand get cut off and replaced with a plastic metal and his nerves hooked along a circuit board and the fingers come to life she realized the potential it held for humans. She could make humans not feel weak anymore she could cure death even the possibility were endless and she shared her enthusiasm with her grandfather which netured these idea's and helped teach her more about medicines.

At the age of fourteen her whole life changed when a task force which track's down Nazi war criminals entrapped the limo her and her grandfather were riding. As the men encircled the car with their guns ordering them to get out her grand father did something that she will never forget. He opened one of the compartments and removed a small pistol and he looked to her and smiled. "They do not know better darling guide them and someday...perhaps even in your life time they will see the light." with a loud crack her grandfather laid dead a self inflicted gun shoot wound to his head.

Her father and mother unknown she was sent to live with one of her grand fathers man who owned a large corporation which built suburbs in the New York. Most of his workers were kept down by his mob tactics from unionizing and he taught her how to stay on goal and that sometimes rules were meant to be bent. With his wealth and her grade she attend Harvard and shoot up to the top of her class and soon found herself in government labs working on such projects as the artificial eye and a chemical weapon nick named Alpha and Omega. Which was widely used in Kuwait due to its quick decomposition of bodies.

Excelling through college in she thrived in the corporate world always pushing the bounders of what was acceptable. However after twenty six year her crimes caught up to her fox news went to full coverage as warehouse's in several major cities were found. Their contents were home less, death row inmates, runways they were being used for blood banks to experiments such as seeing how long a human body could survive different time of augmentations in till the body started to attack it.

Fearing the court system she fled her lab letting a fire spread through killing some of the test subjects who were unfortunate enough to be left inside. She raced to the border of Mexico and from their used papers to get to Cuba then Egypt then disappeared off the grid somewhere in the middle east. She was on the FBI's list most wanted and had several bounties on her head some for her knowledge of chemical weapons. At first life in this environment frightening but soon she found that her knowledge could in fact empower her.

She began helping those who had the money to develop chemical weapons in exchange for protection and supplies and test subjects in order to further her dream. With the combines technology she believes with her many years of research and the chance to work unrestrained by silly morals she will be able to steal the fire from the gods.

She submitted herself to the combine and has been living in city 9 till she was transferred about like many civilians due to zone's becoming safe and lack of numbers. Several resistance members have approached her trying to collect her in order to have someone to developed weapons but she refused out right which made her a threat. After two attempts on her life she was sent to city 45 and ordered to report to combine personal immediately.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
no

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Month

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern standard

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
For three week's on kuromekuis server me and several other residents began to gather parts and building a boat keeping it hidden. That night with the help of a CWU traitor we were attempting to steal a large shipment of rations but upon our meet we were discovered and the building raided CP bursting through he window's. Only me and another person escaped and we had to swim under the swearers to the dock where we hid our boat he was shoot in the leg and drowned.
My character made it with combine everywhere triggered a explosive on the one of the other ships to create a distraction as the tiny home made boat pushed out of the dock. Just as soon as land was no longer visible a large combine ship came from the darkness and shined its light on me. My character leapt to her death as the small little boat was filled with bullets and I was devoured by leaches.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Susanne Rosener
CID: 61132
Height: 5.6
Hair Colour Gray
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weight: 96
Mental Distinctions: : IQ of 167 and seven different degrees from Harvard and MIT
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Very smart and quick thinker
Notable Qualities: Unquestioning and keep's focused on goals

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Was wearing brown pants when I arrived to the city it was quickly sorted out during rations though.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Without question only in death does duty end.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To chase my dreams my goals in life to finally be who I was meant to be.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Susanne Rosener hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:23:32 PM by Kom??Як? Buy me SWTOR »

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Susanne Rosener's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 05:04:31 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Susanne Rosener
Citizen Identification Number: 61132

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Susanne Rosener's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 07:17:41 AM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: Elite Patrol Unit
Enter Password: *********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Susanne Rosener
Citizen Identification Number: 61132

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 333 ||::>

Extra Notes:
<:|| I am updating this Application in place of the unit who interviewed, and accepted Susanne Rosener. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-EpU.563
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal