Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] George Shelen's Civil Authority Application  (Read 846 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] George Shelen's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
George Sheloy's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name:  [SF] Saints Sasha

IC Character Name: George Shelen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My Character wasn't happy with the UU taking over the earth at first and was scared of CCA, even getting close. He would always stay away from CCA. He thought resistance was doing the right thing and trying to bring freedom to Earth. He was always one of those people who thought of joining resistance, but never had the nerves to.

One day he was talking with an actual resistance member, he thought he would be friendly and brave... but all he was is a filthy criminal who stabbed and robbed him. After that he realized that CCA are here to keep us safe and bring those criminals to the justice.  He knew that CCA was better then the resistance and more powerful. He thought better of CCa now he knew it was ding the right thing.

He started to feel more safe around CCA and loyal to them, he would always tell them any information about Anti-civil activity, but he never asked for a reward. He realized that he would rather live with CCA beating him some times (very Rearly) , but he knew it was for his own good. He would never do something again if he was beaten for it. He realized that CCA were the people to keep the earth's cities safe. He then realized he wanted to join and help the city fight Anti-Civil actvity, his hero was not resistance anymore it was the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, Trustworthy, Good Listener, and has a Sharp Eye. He will follow any orders and will never say no, he will even go on a suicide mission if told to. He also will never lie to his fellow CCA or UU members and will tell only the truth. He also listens very well, he listens more then he talks. One of his most important traits though is his sharp eye he can notice suspicious emotions or acting from almost anyone, and he can see very well overall, as good as an eagle can.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
    For me I expect it to be fun but also very serious. I would not want to get demoted and will always try to do a good job. I will try to never power game, meta game, or minge. Having CCA whitelist is a big privilege and I will never do anything to loose it if I get it. I will act serious i any RP situation and if I loose in a fight I will not complain.

For my character it will be a scary experience at first, as everyone will be tough on him, commanding him around as a recruit and training him. As he was never in any military or police force he will be clumsy at first, but will straighten up. He will follow all orders and will never disrespect anyone on CCA. He will try and become a good unit and serve the City 45, even giving his life up for it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
        George was born in Ukraine, he lived in a City called Dnepropetrovsk'. He lived in the center of the city and went to a school near a river called Dnepr. In Ukraine school  supported students from 1st to 12th grade so he had problems with older kids when he was young. But as his dad was an ex-general he trained him to be tough and loyal. At age of 15 he became a strong and loyal boy and his father wanted him to go to military.

When he graduated at 18 he didn't go to military, he just got a job in a store near his apartment block. His dad died soon after and the family was low on money, he had to get a job as a factory worker, and that still barely helped his family survive. He and his mother couldn't pay for the taxes and ended up on the street. Due to his mother's age she couldn't survive in those conditions and died soon after. He lived in an abandoned house near the river and survived for 10 years until 7 hour war happened.

Ukrainian forces nor people were not prepared for the attack due to poor economy, so it was one of the first countries to fall. When the war was over the changes happened slowly at first, but then the UU took complete control over all major cities on Earth.

George's first city was City 97, it had one of the worst resistance groups and CCA couldn't control the city after few years of fighting. The City was lost on June 3rd, 2015. Everybody had to be evacuated including George, but not everybody did only 500-600 citizens did, but most were anti-citizens and stayed there. It wasn't a big loss for UU though the city didn't provide much for UU, that's one of the reasons the security in the city was low.

George was transferred to City 45 afterwards. He knew that resistance wasn't as good as he thought by then. He started to get more comfortable with CCA and started being loyal. City 45 was much more secured then city 97 and George felt much more safe there. He did see a lot of resistance activity in City 45 too, but he didn't want to see the same thing happen that did in City 97. He thought of applying for CCA so he did, and hoped to be accepted.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2.5 or 3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
As long as I have been roleplaying.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
about 6 month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
The first time I was actually playing hl2rp it was all new and interesting, it still is, but the first time is always the best. First time being on CCA all good memories that I will never forget. Like getting arrested for the first time.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I probably listen more then I speak.

IC Section

Full Name: George Sheloy
CID: 11256
Height: 5,7
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 173 lbs
Mental Distinctions: He has a good eye sight that most people don't.
Mental Defects: He is not comfortable in dark and gets very nervous.
Mental Advantages: He can see if somebody as acting suspicious easily.
Notable Qualities: He will always listen and do what he is said to do unless told by an enemy, and will even die trying to do what he was said.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not and will always stay away from illegal actions.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I would give my life away for UU at any time.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to protect the city from those dirty lambada members, their resistance only destroys the city and our community. I want to help keep the law around the city and make it more safer then it was before. I want to bring the criminals (Anti-Citizens) to the justice.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, George Sheloy hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:59:49 PM by Veran120 »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: George Shelen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
UNIT: 58466
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectorial Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: George Shelen
Citizen Identification Number: 11256

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| RCT.246 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.SeC.58466
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:01:02 PM by Veran120 »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal